urgent help needed (1 Viewer)

sarah87

HSC
Does any1 know the answer to the thirt dot pt., Examine at least 2 alternative views of human evolutionary relationships using the same fossil evidence? then it lists all the hominids.
What does this mean?
What does it mean by the same fossil evidence?

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Basically i think its asking just to examine 2 different theories put forward as to the evolution of hominid species. Look at stuff such as evolutionary trees.

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
this is going back quite a way but if i recall correctly there was several theories as to how humans evolved
out of africa and some other one ...lol great memory i know
um basically these theories came about by different interpretations of fossil evidence
accordingly, it seems that from the same fossil evidence there were sevel links determined, firsly...actually u know what....if you wait about a week and i go back to uni, as i am at home at the moment, i'll grab my humn story notes and put them on bos...make it a whole lot easier...heh

telepathetic

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
I dont think the out of africa or theory of regional continuity apply here because they are more about how humans spread around the world rather than about the evolutionary relationship with other hominid species

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
id say it does apply in the sense that, it was te discovery of these human homonid relationships that gav rise to the two different theories
the different fossil evidence gav rise to different possibilities of evolution amoung the species and so because of this, certain trees eluded to certain stuations which allowed for these theoriedsto come into place...i'll put my notes up in about 3 days

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)