Urgent help needed for med phys (1 Viewer)

Yeezy

HSC
Okay, so I have my Physics Exam tomorrow in which Idea 1 of the Option Topic 'Medical Physics' is being tested.

In short, I dont know shit.

How can I prepare for this? I cant understand the concepts... Does anyone know any video tutorials or someone explaining Idea 1?

rand_althor

HSC
Going to assume that by Idea 1 you mean the first section (1. The properties of ultrasound waves can be used as diagnostic tools). I don't know of any videos for HSC Medical Physics specifically, but you could probably find helpful videos if you try.
The concepts you need to know for the first section are:
  • Ultrasound
  • Piezoelectric effect
  • Acoustic impedance
  • Doppler effect
  • A, B scans

Which of those are you having trouble with?

Yeezy

HSC
Going to assume that by Idea 1 you mean the first section (1. The properties of ultrasound waves can be used as diagnostic tools). I don't know of any videos for HSC Medical Physics specifically, but you could probably find helpful videos if you try.
The concepts you need to know for the first section are:
  • Ultrasound
  • Piezoelectric effect
  • Acoustic impedance
  • Doppler effect
  • A, B scans

Which of those are you having trouble with?
Pretty much everything - i can get a basic grasp but i cant apply further thinking. Could you recommend any videos/notes or anything?

Yeezy

HSC
Alright will do - how long do you reckon it would take for me to get a general idea of (idea) Section 1? Like to the point where i can atleast have something down in my answers in the exam. (60% is my aim in for this option topic rn lol)

Axio

=o
HSC
Alright will do - how long do you reckon it would take for me to get a general idea of (idea) Section 1? Like to the point where i can atleast have something down in my answers in the exam. (60% is my aim in for this option topic rn lol)
Not long, ultrasound is fairly straightforward. Go over it again tomorrow morning.

Yeezy

HSC
Do you guys have any questions w/ worked solutions? Might just give em a sus before the exam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)