Urgent Help: Industrial Chem Prac (1 Viewer)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
perform a first-hand investigation to gather information and describe the properties of a named emulsion and relate these properties to its uses

WTF!! We never did this....

grr I could strangle my chem teacher at this stage of the day, I think our class probably only covered a quarter of the syllabus over the year!!

Does anyone have any notes on this prac, I have no idea how one would go about it!! Please ?

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
STFU ok? I've almost had to teach myself the entire chem course out of a textbook because our teacher probably only addressed a fifth of the course in class, and we don't have any notes... it's not my fault that we didn't do a first hand investigation. Not to mention that I wasted days studying for a Biology test that I could have done as well on if I had studied for ten minutes... you think I want to find out that I have missed first hand pracs the day before the goddamn HSC exam? No. I'm working my ass off here trying to get the UAI I want and I'm a little bit stressed right now considering that chem will have to count for my UAI because Bio was screwed and it has bad scaling.... I just want an answer to a question, none of your smart mouthed crap...

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
relax ash... we all know hellohello is just being a prick. ignore him/her.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Thanks, forgot to search... sorry about the agro-ness... this has not been my day, and chemistry is not my subject!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)