Ureasonable? (1 Viewer)

KirrynAlane

HSC
My bf n I have been together for four years.

He is 18 and I am 17

Is it unreasonable that my parents will not allow me to stay the night at his house?

In separate bedrooms? At opposite ends of the house? :confused:

Just wondering what u guys reckon.

Last edited:

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I am assuming that you live with your parents and they support you (otherwise there is no way they could stop you).... so that means they get to tell you what to do.

KirrynAlane

HSC
Right...

In a way yes. But i'll be living with them when im 18. Classified as an adult. Will they still be able to tell me what to do? Just because im living with them?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Will they still be able to... Yes - My dad's favorite sentence is "if you don't like it you can move out"

Will they... Maybe, but maybe not.

I can do pretty much whatever I want, but I am living here for free so I have to contribute a little bit. Maybe your parents might be like that, maybe they won't give you any freedom at all... it just depends.

KirrynAlane

HSC
Ahhh here was thinking "It'll be fine when I'm 18" etc. Now I'm quite concerned.

Captain Gh3y - It's not as simple as lying to them.

Skeeta

HSC
um. talk to them??

what are their reasons for not wanting to stay over?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Tell them you've had sex before and there's nothing to worry about.

Skeeta

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
then..
a) Tell them you're either going to have sex at his house, in his bed. Or in a park, and probably get arrested - and it will be up to THEM to bail you out.

b) Tell them you are virgin till you die

c) Tell them he has a rather embarrasing dysfiguration of the penis. And is incapable of getting an erection and/or being the father of your children.

OR
d) Tell them how much money you can get off centrelink if you have a baby before you turn 18.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Skeeta said:
then..
a) Tell them you're either going to have sex at his house, in his bed. Or in a park, and probably get arrested - and it will be up to THEM to bail you out.

b) Tell them you are virgin till you die

c) Tell them he has a rather embarrasing dysfiguration of the penis. And is incapable of getting an erection and/or being the father of your children.

OR
d) Tell them how much money you can get off centrelink if you have a baby before you turn 18.
Most parents have enough sense not to fall for lies and excuses. I know my parents wouldn't believe any of it. Fortunately for me I am an adult and even more importantly I am a guy so they don't care who I have sex with.

Skeeta

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Most parents have enough sense not to fall for lies and excuses. I know my parents wouldn't believe any of it. Fortunately for me I am an adult and even more importantly I am a guy so they don't care who I have sex with.
What I mean, is that her parents are silly if they believe that not sleeping at his house is going to prevent them from having sex and/or conceiving a child.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
BTW, you're shit. Why would you even bother staying at your boyfriends house if you're going to be: "In separate bedrooms. At opposite ends of the house"? Clearly the reason is sex, so just be fucking honest. If you're parents say no, build a bridge or lie to them.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Skeeta said:
What I mean, is that her parents are silly if they believe that not sleeping at his house is going to prevent them from having sex and/or conceiving a child.
Obviously... but they don't have to encourage it.

Riet said:
Why would you even bother staying at your boyfriends house if you're going to be: "In separate bedrooms. At opposite ends of the house"?
Only until they wait until his parents think they are asleep then go into the same room and have sex.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
I highly doubt that some how you both of you will not end up in the same bed and in each other....then some how sneak back to your rooms....the perfect crime.

Why would you want to have sex with your bf anyway? Sex is so overrated and you will catch syphilis.

I guarantee it that you guys will both break up at the end of this year.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Sex is awesum. I'm saying that's clearly why she wants to sleep at her BF's house. Stop lying to yourself first, then talk it out with your parents.

Skeeta

HSC
when i was younger i used to stay at my boyfriends all the time (before we were having sex)

It was much more convenient seeing as he lived 40-50Km from my house, I didnt drive, and we planned on spending the entire weekend together :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)