Ur F@@Ken shitting me, CSSA Eng (1 Viewer)

schmo

James87 said:
Chelto Girl, you seem so passionate about your school, that's rather refreshing, doesnt happen to often, or to such an extent.
So congratulations on that.
However, when you said that you realise it has affected many (which is true), you also stated that YOU are also affected. I would like further explanation of this. You have NOT been made to resit your trials, and have disadvantaged an array of students from selective/non-selective and catholic schools. So ultimately, you have been ADVANTAGED. We must cram our exams together to allow the resitting of tasks, you escape scott free and have more time to study. So I don't understand your statement.
Whilst I can understand my fellow student's anger towards your principal and administration ( which is far enough. I mean, trial exams is intense enough already, so I suppose they are venting anger/frustration at your staff - with legitimate reason to) but if YOU and other Cheltenham's have been personally targetted I feel that is wrong. It is not your fault. If it had sad trial papers on the front, had the date to be sat (like ours did) - then maybe you could be held at least partially accountable. But your school unfairly tricked you into believing it was a Cheltenham-set exam.
I wish to raise the following point with you, James 87. Cheltenham students have been subjected to numerous verbal and physical attacks from other schools and I wouldn't exactly call that an advantage. We are still on trials and are also stressed without the need for personal attacks made by others, not the majority of people in this forum, who feel that Cheltenham students are to blame. I also understand and am sorry that some other schools have to deal with extra stress as a result of re-sitting exams and I wish you all the best of luck.
I thank you for understanding that the mistake was not the students' fault but I truly believe that our school would not have intentionally 'tricked' us into believing it was a Cheltenham exam- I believe it was a mistake, a major one, but a mistake and it is now being dealt with accordingly.

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
don't blame the ppl from cheltenham, it wasn't their fault. I know you're all upset about having to sit your papers again - I think everyone can understand that - but you must know that petitioning the principal of cheltenham (who has nothing to do with setting exams anyway, that is the head teacher of administration's job) will do nothing. So stop making their job more difficult than it already is. Try talking to your own teachers but you have to realise that the rest of the state's views will outbalance your own --> if they let school's in the vicinity of cheltenham not do the trial again, then everyone else in the state will kick up a fuss about the possibility of them being penalised.

borkis04

You have been blocked.
Arse of the World, Syd being the arsehole :D
HSC
Fark man...ive had enough stress from eams so far....and now 2 more! i go 2 epping boys and we have to resit both our exams wednesday next week and then wednesday the aweek after.....i cannot stress how frustrating it is to resit more exams. i am extremely angry at the staff and principal of cheltenham for not proceeding by the conditions set out for the CSSA paper time table. i had business studies 2day....a 'modified" business studies exam and it was so fucked it wasnt funny. it was the worst exam ive ever done and will ever do i think because our teachers at our school were frantically trying to put a paper together in 3 days :| so yeh worst paper ever! and i hav to sit a "modified" geo test 2moro as well so im lookin forward to that :|

Dayze

HSC
major booboo said:
kk
concord high, tuzza, normo, nsbh, epping, OBVIOUSLY cheltenham, penno i think... who else?

people power growing.....
Why the fuck would Cheltenham have to resit the exam?, it's not like they had the chance to prepare their own exams?...they didnt get fucked, they fucked everyone else...

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Why the fuck would Cheltenham have to resit the exam?, it's not like they had the chance to prepare their own exams?...they didnt get fucked, they fucked everyone else...
oh not this again......

Even though I agree it has been said about 1000 times all over this forum...

hasterz

HSC
why are people defending them? the staff at cheltenham really have no excuses they deserve everything thrown at them and more

Last edited:

Haku

hasterz said:
why are people defending them? the staff at cheltenham really have no excuses they deserve everything thrown at them and more
as it maybe noted the defenders are mostly guys...alluding to the fact some guys, even 1 i know of which posted here defending cheltenham is trying to pick up girls. lol.

but still it wasn;t really the problem of the student of the school, more of the stuff, and the principle did gave an apology which is really emotional. our principle also told us that we have to do the test again, no from our teachers but him. but his tone and still caused more unrest...

oh well, get over it, it was so last week, besides its good practice.

PS: well cheltenham got to re do it cause of the we do u also have to do phycology.

timmay05

HSC
In conclusion, maybe it is time for your school to escape the abuse... change of uniform maybe? A bit less recognisable could help...

No but srsly, for every minute we waste on here bitching is a minute we could have all been catching up on lost sleep in... EVERYONE SHUT UP... I am bored now...

p.s. I heard someone from a North Shore private school leaked the HSC exams

(i wonder if people will start up something about this especially seeing it is a ficticious and very untrue rumor. down with private schools... although once again, LOTS of the people in them are fine...!)

adambra

HSC
timmay05 said:
down with private schools... although once again, LOTS of the people in them are fine...!)
I'm still yet to meet one.

Dayze

HSC
nosadness said:
PS: well cheltenham got to re do it cause of the we do u also have to do phycology.
Im not bitching... but I dont see why they had to redo it, it's not like they cheated or got any unfair advantage. The Cheltenham girls are not the ones that were to fault.

Someone before me said it wasnt the fault of the teachers... if it wasnt the fault of the teachers then who's fault was it...someone had to organise and but the papers and timetable.

beckii

borkis04 said:
Fark man...ive had enough stress from eams so far....and now 2 more! i go 2 epping boys and we have to resit both our exams wednesday next week and then wednesday the aweek after.....i cannot stress how frustrating it is to resit more exams. i am extremely angry at the staff and principal of cheltenham for not proceeding by the conditions set out for the CSSA paper time table. i had business studies 2day....a 'modified" business studies exam and it was so fucked it wasnt funny. it was the worst exam ive ever done and will ever do i think because our teachers at our school were frantically trying to put a paper together in 3 days :| so yeh worst paper ever! and i hav to sit a "modified" geo test 2moro as well so im lookin forward to that :|
hey, btw, cheltenhamz business paper was made by the teachers, so i guess its up to what other teachers choose to do in their skools. i know this cuz i talked to someone after they sat ther biz exam and it was totali dif :) juz felt like sharing that :)

Tingaling

HSC
.. this forum again...*sigh*

i'd feel the same if i'd have to do mine again...

tempco

HSC
damn, that sucks.

worst of all, you guys did nothing wrong.

praise897

Alcoholic
HSC
im re-learning journeys quotes!

yeap english AGAIN tomorrow!!!!!

THANKYOU CHELTNAM STAFF

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
praise897 said:
im re-learning journeys quotes!

yeap english AGAIN tomorrow!!!!!

THANKYOU CHELTNAM STAFF
good practice. :)

sNiPeR_24

Fo' shizzle
HSC
Solution: Make schools sit the exams at the same time so no bunch of dickheads can leak the questions.

At my school we had to resit an English assessment task because some morons complained it wasn't fair and the question was irrelevant. If you're dumb, you're dumb, it won't change no matter how much you complain.

In this case though it's just poor management of trial timetables...

Just think though... those who cheated effectively killed their only real chance at a simulation of the HSC... they can't cheat in the HSC because that's one thing that the schools get right by having them all at the same time...

So to those cheaters, buhbye marks!! I hope you fail the HSC you dumb bastards! Thank God my school doesn't have to resit the exams but I can feel and sympathise for those who do...

Haku

what a great reply, u can just hear the viger of youth, spring, growth.
*moved to tears*
*nice guy pose*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)