Ur F@@Ken shitting me, CSSA Eng (1 Viewer)

snoopy05

HSC
hey. nosadness, what school do you go to?

ohkey, just then i got quite a bit of people whom are to send email to our own principal.

BUT FOR THE SAKE OF IT, please send email to cheltenham high school to STRESS THEM ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the principal pisses me off. they did this last year aswell

>>>>>>>>>> c2he2lten2h76am2-8h.s5c@h2oo30l58de4t.6sw.edu8.au <<<<<<<<<<<<<

"edited 2days after : i do not endorse this post no more, had change of perspectives here "

Last edited:

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
haha owned catholics.

beckii

HotShot said:
Yeah it was definitely cheltenham girls! BItches! Our teacher is trying to not make us do the paper again! But i sort of dont mind doing it again!

They finished in the first two weeks after the holiday!
'bitches?' i hope that wasn't directed at students...thers no need for name calling it wasn't the students fault

beckii

snoopy05 said:
hey. nosadness, what school do you go to?

ohkey, just then i got quite a bit of people whom are to send email to our own principal.

BUT FOR THE SAKE OF IT, please send email to cheltenham high school to STRESS THEM ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the principal pisses me off. they did this last year aswell

>>>>>>>>>> cheltenham-h.school@det.nsw.edu.au <<<<<<<<<<<<<
do you even know the principal???? and how do you know they did it last year as well? if they did, ys there a drama this yr :|

Haku

lol, well concord build good relationship between principle and students, as the emblem suggests hand in hand... hope itll work out.

but it was ur school fault, not insulting students but the staff, and same thing happened last year, heads should be rolling

beckii

nosadness said:
lol, well concord build good relationship between principle and students, as the emblem suggests hand in hand... hope itll work out.

but it was ur school fault, not insulting students but the staff, and same thing happened last year, heads should be rolling
yeh, well students have been getin alota crap. we luv our principal and our staff...

chelto_girl

HSC
be nice...

Whoever is sending a letter to MY SCHOOL (CHELTENHAM GIRLS) please just be kind and don't be rude to our teachers... We understand that many has been affected by this, and so as us... But we love our school, teachers and principal. So beg to the people whos going to send a letter to my school, please dont be rude... its not in the Cheltenham code
thank you

snoopy05

HSC
dont worry, i kept my ethics

but i cant guarantee others wont throw some flames.
and they did that last year aswell according to one of the bored member, its in the other thread, 1st page, post#20. well i dont know if its true or not. but apparently what i heard from you cheltenham girls,

you were not told at all that it was the catholic schools paper, and was actually told that it was written by your own school!!
so it doesnt really matter how much you love your staff, they did something unethical, its a fact u cant denie. thats something ethically wrong,
whats breaching the law is : the fact that your school bought the CSSA paper and used it against the terms and conditions.

and, yes i am pissed that i have to do the exam again, but im also looking into this beyond this personal egocentric perspectives, what pisses me off again, is the fact that our school, same with many other schools, "BOUGHT" the paper for our students so that we can get a good assesment, but now that many schools has to redo the exam, this is the same as buying the CSSA paper and not using it, and have to create an extra our own. u know what i mean?

so really, theres nothing personal involved here. but forgive my rudeness, if i was. and i dont mean any hard feelings to you all , girls, perhaps one day we can get together =)
, our school likes to shake hands!!

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
To all those who feel compelled to write arbitary letters that will have no effect whatsoever....just get over it.

As i said in the other thread, if you cant handle this situation, then you definately will not survive the troubles that will arrise out in the real world....

Intervene

HSC
nosadness said:
well some kid from our school is making a petition for not redoing the test
dun know how successful thats gonna be, maybe if people from all the school affected can join together and together do a petition to refuse to do the test again i think it will work, i seriously doubt if there were any people that actually go gist of this info before all this...
Can we make a petition to not do the HSC AT ALL? That would be swell. =D

> <

HSC
lolz.. no hsc (fantasizez).. petition all u want.. buh itz not about 2 happen.. @ least not 4 us.. n den dey'll prob come up wif a system dat m-a-y b beta (cough) buh harder..

Haku

i think making a petition and boycotting the exams with specific and well argued logically reason to why we shouldn;t redo it, ie: our school not in the vecinity of cheltenham, like concord shouldn;t do it.

if all schools and students stand firm in this together we will win this,as someone said i think that this happened last year.

anywayz it wasn;t really the girls problem, ironically i learned that on msn through talking to one which was asking me questions on the CSSA economics paper, which they are gonna do and accordingly their teacher(lazy) is just gonna use all the questions from cssa and disguise as their own paper.

well great technique isn;t it? juxtaposition and intertextuality!!!

snoopy05

HSC
same here, somewhat this person i cannot mentioned, goes to a school which they are going to use the CSSA paper.
dats it, no more of this crap next yr!

James87

Club Mac - 1st Year 2006!
HSC
Chelto Girl, you seem so passionate about your school, that's rather refreshing, doesnt happen to often, or to such an extent.
So congratulations on that.
However, when you said that you realise it has affected many (which is true), you also stated that YOU are also affected. I would like further explanation of this. You have NOT been made to resit your trials, and have disadvantaged an array of students from selective/non-selective and catholic schools. So ultimately, you have been ADVANTAGED. We must cram our exams together to allow the resitting of tasks, you escape scott free and have more time to study. So I don't understand your statement.
Whilst I can understand my fellow student's anger towards your principal and administration ( which is far enough. I mean, trial exams is intense enough already, so I suppose they are venting anger/frustration at your staff - with legitimate reason to) but if YOU and other Cheltenham's have been personally targetted I feel that is wrong. It is not your fault. If it had sad trial papers on the front, had the date to be sat (like ours did) - then maybe you could be held at least partially accountable. But your school unfairly tricked you into believing it was a Cheltenham-set exam.

major booboo

HSC
nosadness said:
i think making a petition and boycotting the exams with specific and well argued logically reason to why we shouldn;t redo it, ie: our school not in the vecinity of cheltenham, like concord shouldn;t do it.

if all schools and students stand firm in this together we will win this,as someone said i think that this happened last year.

anywayz it wasn;t really the girls problem, ironically i learned that on msn through talking to one which was asking me questions on the CSSA economics paper, which they are gonna do and accordingly their teacher(lazy) is just gonna use all the questions from cssa and disguise as their own paper.

well great technique isn;t it? juxtaposition and intertextuality!!!

ur a loser man. get over dis shit. get off the computer and get a life. bite me bitch

snoopy05

HSC
nosadness,
what school are you from?
i agree, with major_booboo

get a life and stop chucking such a big nerd! geezz man! :p

> <

HSC
James87 said:
Chelto Girl, you seem so passionate about your school, that's rather refreshing, doesnt happen to often, or to such an extent.
chelt principal was v upset when she gav da lil speech 2dai.. so da galz will b defendin her 2 end.. giv it up already i'll say.. shez under enof stress.. buh yea still #$@*(&! 4 those who r affected..

this is jus one sad sad sad affair..

snoopy05

HSC
u know, i never thought that matters would get this bad

like i'd expect some outrages from students, but really, never thought that the principal would even make a public speech, even the press! channel 9 / 10 / 7 etc etc. once the media comes in, everything is ruined!
and your school's reputation would go down on a trench, hmm...

anyways, hang in there cheltos, wish u guys some good luck aswell.

since this is the last year of highschool that u're gonna have, if i were u, i'd be giving those press (if they are to come again), some booby traps, lets see, eggs are always good, hahaha =)

> <

HSC
dat'll so help da reputation thing.. throw eggs at them n dey'll probably say chelt is in league wif da terrorist or da skoolz a base for terrorist hide out ~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)