Updates for '04 Class (1 Viewer)

jonojet

Significant Other
HSC
Hey I've been trying to do some study these holidays (i kno what a :cool: ) anyways I noticed all the resources on AoS is still on change which isn't as useful and totally useless for the stimulus booklet. Well these holidays have gone damn quickly...

J

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
*thumbs up* for you
if your teacher havent already told you, we're the first grade to go in the HSC with a new AOS, so obviusoly there cant be notes out there for us, unless you trade with your friends from diferent school ;) :p unlees us 04ers will submit some note.. but i think everyone is either busy or too greedy :p :D i'll submit mine for the 05ers.. :p i simply just dont have time :p

Lainee

HSC
:p I'll probably do the same as you Kimmeh and submit notes after our exams. It's an act of self-preservation, cause you really don't want 100 other papers sounding exactly the same as yours with -your- ideas. I guess if some dedicated people out there want to, they could possibly scourage through these boards and piece together a half decent essay from the scraplets of ideas dished out so far. :p

Other than that, it's every man for himself unfortunately. :D *shakes fist at 05'ers who'll get it easier*

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
I hate being the guinea pigs, but shit happens. I might post my notes after the exams finished, but at the moment, Lainee is right - it's every man for themselves.

I'm really greedy with my work. I don't even share with my closest friends (at my school)! lol

= Jennifer =

HSC
guess what happened to me...i leant all my business notes to this chick and she went overseas and isnt coming back so i cant write my study notes until i have them...because i like to work with my school notes as well as textbooks and nobody in the class will give me theirs :(

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
i have posted some notes on the stimulus booklet on this page and also on Engilsh Adv .. how do u post the on the main page?
They're not that great but they may be helpful, have a look for them if you like.

Lainee

HSC
Originally posted by grk_styl
I hate being the guinea pigs, but shit happens. I might post my notes after the exams finished, but at the moment, Lainee is right - it's every man for themselves.

I'm really greedy with my work. I don't even share with my closest friends (at my school)! lol
Heh, it'll be better if you shared with ppl from your school. If you help each other out, it results in better performance and thus better scaling. :) And when you share work with your friends, you know they won't copy word for word of what you wrote unlike posting them here where there's the possibility. Sharing involves you getting more notes as well, so it's a win-win situation.

And plus, working as a group is so much more fun then locked up in your room alone. :)

Miffy

Originally posted by Lainee
Heh, it'll be better if you shared with ppl from your school. If you help each other out, it results in better performance and thus better scaling. :)

It would be good if that were true, but i don't think the hsc markers see it that way. as the markers mark each school's papers in a pile (ie. one after the other), i don't think they would be too happy to see everyone from each particular school with very similar answers, therefore your mark will not be as strong. So sometimes it is better to think and work on your own unfortunately

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by Lainee
Heh, it'll be better if you shared with ppl from your school. If you help each other out, it results in better performance and thus better scaling. :) And when you share work with your friends, you know they won't copy word for word of what you wrote unlike posting them here where there's the possibility. Sharing involves you getting more notes as well, so it's a win-win situation.

And plus, working as a group is so much more fun then locked up in your room alone. :)
i so totally disagree :p you're fighting each other within the one school for ranks... i mean, i'd rather let people out of school see my notes, in which i dont have a problem with, as long as i am pretty much done with them or have them nicely laid out and typed. as i said before, i dont have the time yet to actually do them nicely and i know people from my school surf in here :p

= Jennifer =

HSC
Originally posted by kimmeh
i so totally disagree :p you're fighting each other within the one school for ranks... i mean, i'd rather let people out of school see my notes, in which i dont have a problem with, as long as i am pretty much done with them or have them nicely laid out and typed. as i said before, i dont have the time yet to actually do them nicely and i know people from my school surf in here :p
*agrees with kimmeh* i learnt that the hard way

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by = Jennifer =
lol...nobody from my school surfs in here not that i know of anyway
are you sure? "guests" can come into these forums and d/l stuff. they only need to register is they want to post. but as far as i'm concerned, our conversations are open doors to the rest of the state :)

sylvia87

uiooiuou

hello!!

has anyone seen that picture book called window by jeanne baker???

if you have can you help!
i'm writing this speech on it for 6 minutes!
and you have to dicuss the idea of physical journey that is introduced into this text and the way in which these ideas are presented!!

and what visual techniques???

oh dear!!

= Jennifer =

HSC
hmmmm....since you are having trouble with this related text(??) maybe you could change it has it is pretty hard to find language techniques in a picture book...

fuckfoot

has no soul
HSC
Originally posted by = Jennifer =
guess what happened to me...i leant all my business notes to this chick and she went overseas and isnt coming back so i cant write my study notes until i have them...because i like to work with my school notes as well as textbooks and nobody in the class will give me theirs :(
that's like me with bio...
except the chick i lent them to got kicked out of home rather than went on a holiday
apparently in her parents' frenzy they threw out ALL her stuff (ie. my bio book + my pracs)
pfft, and i've spent the whole holidays writing up bio notes but they're nothing like the ones in my book :(
and i haven't done the prac dot points yet
i feel inclined to cry now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)