Up! (1 Viewer)

Cinnamonster

Somewhere in the general vicinity of the Universe
HSC
Pixar never disappoints.
It was a wonderful film.
Has anyone else seen it and how would you rate it against other Pixar films?
Personally I think it's up there with Toy Story 2 and Wall.E and Monsters Inc. but not in the same league as Toy Story.

By the way, Toy Story 3 next year! Yay! I've been waiting to see that movie for years.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
It's alright. Decent storyline with some very good cinematography. Twas interesting (especially that bird)

0hNivlek

HSC
^ yah loved that bird.

Watched it in 3D in the advanced screenling 3 weeks ago. It was awesome. I found it quite sad at some points in the film, especially the beginning. :S

johony

HSC
not the best pixar film, but very good nonetheless. also quite violent for a pixar film.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
I liked watching it in 3D, thought the movie was very good.

It nearly made me cry XD

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
I think I expected too much, so I didn't feel that it was that good, or maybe that just because our grade was too noisy and annoying for no reason at all. I guess I expected better from year 12's.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
watched it in 3d
quite enjoyable, they established the old guys backgorund very well. loveable character (did anyone notice the chick went from ugly to hot? hahah it was cool.

HSC
I watched it in 3D. I didnt think it was that crash hot as what everyone is making it out to be. Pixar did do a good job with animation but it just wasn't the greatest thing they had released

x-Manda-x

HSC
I went and seen this in a normal cinema with a couple of friends, one doesn't like the 3D ones. I thought it was an awesome film. The characters just touched your heart, and it was very moving especially when the old man discovered that his wife had already had all the adventures that she wanted to have. It was very sad, specifically at the start. It was well plotted, and had exceptional graphics.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)