UOW in 2006 (1 Viewer)

jessiejayne

HSC
Hey,
Well for next year if i get a good UAI I would like to study Population Health as a of Bachelor Science. I was wondering if anyone was also considering undertaking in this course.
Also if anyone has any information about UOW that they are willing to share would be GREAT. As i live about 2hrs away from the actual UNI.
Thanks Heaps and good luck with your future endeavours

Jess_L

3rd Year UOW Student
HSC
Hey

You're like the first person who i've heard is planning on doing the course. I finished school last year and got in on early entry into Bachelor of Arts Pop Health so i've deferred it and im starting next year!!

Incase you dont already know you can get into Population Health through the early entry program thats what i did, its not through ur high school like some of the others you have to write a letter and send of ur trial results yourself!! So if i were you i'd apply!!!!!!

I've only been to the uni twice once for the Yr 12 discovery days and again just before the HSC to the Population Health information day so theres not much i can tell you about the uni.

I live about 6hrs away from Wollongong so that kinda prevented me from going this year, instead im working for a year then going next year!!

Im so glad i've finally heard of someone from this website who's considering population health!!! If ya have any other questions i'll try and answer them for you from what i was told at the information day last year!!

From Jess

jessiejayne

HSC
Hey thankyou for your reply that is really awesome. Well I didn't know about the early entry program that makes life a little easier so thank you for that. I would like to keep in contact cause you are the only person i have heard of that is going to do this course. My email address is jessiejayne_05@hotmail.com
Would you happen to know what jobs are offered for this UNI course after you have finished.
And how do you get into the early entry program beacuse that sounds really interesting is it hard to get into to do you need heaps of high subjects.
I do gen maths, gen english, IPT, Health, Senior science and biology.
Well hope to hear from you soon!!!!!
Thanks for all your help.
Jess Aitchison

Jess_L

3rd Year UOW Student
HSC
Hey Jess,

I sent an email to ur hotmail account!! Do you have MSN messenger???

CYA
From Jess

jessiejayne

HSC
Hey

Well thanks for your reply yeah i have messenger I will be on at 6.00pm everyday except thursday and friday.Talk soon
Jess A

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)