UNSW Scholarships (1 Viewer)

hscwav2012

HSC
Is anyone else having trouble filling them out? I think the server has overloaded...

Will they extend the deadline beyond midnight tonight if everyone is stuffed up?

darkdog307

HSC
They have already extended it to tonight from Friday, so I don't think they'll extend it again :s But they may if the server is playing up.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Why would you leave it to the last minute to apply?

Gigacube

HSC
They have already extended it to tonight from Friday, so I don't think they'll extend it again :s But they may if the server is playing up.
Scholarships weren't extended but co-op has been extended until midnight, Monday 1st October.

For students intending to apply for scholarships in the future, don't ever leave it until the last minute. Set yourself a false deadline a week earlier so that you get your application in on time and have time to ask the staff questions.

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
Scholarships weren't extended but co-op has been extended until midnight, Monday 1st October.

For students intending to apply for scholarships in the future, don't ever leave it until the last minute. Set yourself a false deadline a week earlier so that you get your application in on time and have time to ask the staff questions.
Good tip, but you're a student aswell doing hsc this year - don't make yourself sound like a uni grad

bladeys

HSC
N/A
Good tip, but you're a student aswell doing hsc this year - don't make yourself sound like a uni grad
HAHAHAH are you spastic? So no one in high school is allowed to be mature and responsible? Only uni grad students are? Seriously mate get out from under the rock you live under, dont have a go at someone just because they are prepared

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
Apply cold water to burned area.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)