UNSW portfolio entry (1 Viewer)

No surprises

HSC
Hi guys I wonder if anyone has done this portfolio entry program and received an offer last year ?
How did you guys structured your letter of introduction and critical reflection? What kind of stuff should you include in these two parts?
Is the critical reflection on your own work(portfolio on your original work) or could be a reflection on anything?(such as a program shows your leadership skills before and write a critical reflection on it?)

Also, I want to apply for bachelor of city planning, so I want to submit my urban places report from year 12 geo...a problem is the portfolio has to be less than 5 pages but my report is more than 20 pages so should I change the font or should I choose my best 5 pages?

This is from UNSW website:
  • Letter of introduction
    A letter of introduction to explain your interest in studying at UNSW ADA and specific degree(s). The letter should tell us about your passion, strengths and abilities which would help you excel in studying and practicing in the field(s) (maximum 400 words).
  • Portfolio of original work
    A portfolio of original work that illustrates your ability and interest in studying your chosen degree(s). This could include an article, essay or blog, social media campaign, website, photos, video, school report, or a letter of recommendation (Choose up to three submissions- you can have multiple submissions in the same category)
  • Critical reflection
    A 500-word critical reflection on a unique problem you have tackled and the impact that you've made. This could be done by discussing a problem that you have set out to solve in a relevant subject, drawing from your experience at school, work, family, or in the community. What succeeded? What didn’t? What did you learn? What could you have done differently? (500 words or a 3-minute video)

• ANY response would be appreciated, thanks:)

Bubble_pop2000

HSC
Hey, I was wondering if you've submitted your portfolio yet? For the six image submission are you struggling to write a 50 word artist statement and it wont let you go past the word limit?

No surprises

HSC
I honestly can't really do 50 word... and the limit is 5 pages x A4 isn't it?(I actually don't know cause I am doing criteria B which I believe you are doing A?)
Hey, I was wondering if you've submitted your portfolio yet? For the six image submission are you struggling to write a 50 word artist statement and it wont let you go past the word limit?

No surprises

HSC
Everything, literally everything has to be shorten;-; But at least I finished 99% of it, I am submitting on Thursdat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)