UNSW or USYD (1 Viewer)

yorkstanham

HSC
Which civil engineering and science double degree do you think is better and why?

Any input is appreciated.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
better comparison would be UNSW vor UTS.

depends what you like. i go to uts doing single civil engineering degree.

hard choice though, most of the subs are probably the same. UTS does have better ties with industry. i went for UTS only because of the 1yr work expereince.

jannny

HSC
its the same shit, you guys graduate after 5 years with the work exp but people doing the single degree at unsw or usyd only takes 4 years.

Right now I'm doing engineering/commerce loving the commerce bit but not so much of the engo bit.. altho maths is alright. There's this shit subject called engg1800 in usyd..

doink

Clone
HSC
jannny said:
its the same shit, you guys graduate after 5 years with the work exp but people doing the single degree at unsw or usyd only takes 4 years.

Right now I'm doing engineering/commerce loving the commerce bit but not so much of the engo bit.. altho maths is alright. There's this shit subject called engg1800 in usyd..
Dude have you been in any of Wheen's lectures? That guy is an absolute joke, and the tutours for AMME are fucks.

And you actually like Accounting? That exam was pretty bad, maybe because i studied for math 1002 not knowing how easy it would be and the theory in accounting raped me.

HSC
UNSW or USYD are not double degrees, they are universities.

If you were curious about which university offers the best civil engineering/science double degree, then I'm going to claim UNSW, for the totally obvious and redundant reason that I go there.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
usyd civil engo sucks penis this is confirmed by like every 2nd year student onwards. i think unsw is pretty rubbish too. maybe go to UTS tbh

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Get a life and do a real degree like..... chemical engineering and commerce double degree.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
vulgarfraction said:
Is usyd really that pathetic for engineering? I mean it looks it, but its science is good.
um I just said civil all the rest are fine

jannny

HSC
why is it shit? engg1800 is shit i know but.. civil shit? structural is pretty good i heard..

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
yorkstanham said:
Which civil engineering and science double degree do you think is better and why?

Any input is appreciated.
I go UTS for engineering. ALL you have to know is that UNSW is ranked No.1 in engineering in AUstralia and like 12th world-wide, so what do you reckon is the best uni for engineering?

Dota55

HSC
wrxsti said:
I go UTS for engineering. ALL you have to know is that UNSW is ranked No.1 in engineering in AUstralia and like 12th world-wide, so what do you reckon is the best uni for engineering?
Thats only according to Post-grad research. The quality of the undergraduate education might not live to the standards as advertised.

doink

Clone
HSC
usyd civil just isnt as updated as other unis, UTS is best for civil, go unsw for others and sydney for space or to get false feelings of elitism or if you plan on doing a double degree.

juggernaut

HSC
dont worry who has the best quality course just go to the best university ie sydney

Supermodified

HSC
Omium said:
Get a life and do a real degree like..... chemical engineering and commerce double degree.
fucking lol

You have got to be kidding me.

Chemical Engineering: Fucking Lame
Commerce: Even worse

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)