Unsw open day (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

norwegianwood

HSC
so after reading this thread i googled timstar. turns out i recognise him because on the open day he came up to my friend and i and was like, "if i were a watermelon would you spit or swallow my seed?"
ugh

norwegianwood

HSC
it was either him or someone who looks a LOT like him
(wait is this racist?)

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
so after reading this thread i googled timstar. turns out i recognise him because on the open day he came up to my friend and i and was like, "if i were a watermelon would you spit or swallow my seed?"
ugh
K then, not random all.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
ugh
Yeah this sounds like him

Especially as you're female

tsdylan

HSC
It was really awesome but some professor at the Flight Sim raged at me for getting his physics question wrong...

fionarykim

HSC
Looool these posts are reall funny to read xP

JT145 well i mustnt have seen you then, otherwise id notice for sure if there was any goodlooking in that crowd ;)
LOL jkss, im not that mean (y)
But its definately an asian overrun area xP

How can there be like 10 timstars around? Ive never met another single person close to the amount that timstar makes me facepalm. Sadly i actually saw ppl taking photos with him D:

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC

JT145 well i mustnt have seen you then, otherwise id notice for sure if there was any goodlooking in that crowd ;)

How can there be like 10 timstars around? Ive never met another single person close to the amount that timstar makes me facepalm. Sadly i actually saw ppl taking photos with him D:
I took a pic with him

but that was only to prove to my friends that I actually saw him

next time he's getting stalked

tsdylan

HSC

Were you one of those people :p

fionarykim

HSC
Were you one of those people :p
HAHAHAH no way, theres a video dedication about me already i really try to stay away from him LOOOL
Also he told me and my friend the complete wrong direction to tyree building == LOL thank god i double asked half way there, otherwise i woulda died in the heat and probably mowed him down the next time i saw him LOL

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
HAHAHAH no way, theres a video dedication about me already i really try to stay away from him LOOOL
Also he told me and my friend the complete wrong direction to tyree building == LOL thank god i double asked half way there, otherwise i woulda died in the heat and probably mowed him down the next time i saw him LOL
Please mow him down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)