UNSW open day. (1 Viewer)

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
I watched the Jenga game in the afternoon as I was leaving. Some guy took forever to pull a block out, and then the whole thing came tumbling down anyway lol. I watched the dancers near the library lawn for a few minutes before moving on. There was so much to see!
lol I was there as well!
Can't believe the girls won :mad1: they were just picking randomly, whereas the guy was full analysing all the weak spots and stuff

blackforest

HSC
medical science was packed! there were people sitting on the floor and all around the room. it was really good tho.
biotechnology was alright.

biomedical engineering wasnt as good as i expected. i had some guys head blocking my view. i expected the lecturer to rant on about other more interesting stuff than the typical stuff u hear.

did anyone else find that the computing lecturer spoke waaaay too fast? he spent about 15 mins emphasizing on how we should choose careers more carefully, instead of talking about computing, which we were there for.

law lectures were surprisingly "techy:" with the videos and that. was unexpected.

daniieee

HSC
LOL. I like how he said Marketing was like an iceberg and a duck. :haha:
Oh, I felt sorry for Avril? I think that was her name because I was thinking Avril Lavinge. She so didn't want to be there. LOL. >.<"
LOL yeah I was wondering why he was asking us if we've seen Titanic.

You could tell she was so nervous. It was so "awww" >.<
Haha she wasn't that nervous. Just a tad uncomfortable.

Did anyone go to the International Studies lecture at around 11? I liked the lecturer heaps. Awesome guy. =]

astroe

HSC
What did you guys do afterwords? :)
I went with my friends to Market City then off to Capitols. :p

Far, DDR people are so pro. LOL.

daniieee

HSC
lol I was there as well!
Can't believe the girls won :mad1: they were just picking randomly, whereas the guy was full analysing all the weak spots and stuff
I didn't know it was girls against boys lol. I just turned up to watch it fall and then I left. I have a smaller version of Jenga at home so I was pretty shocked to see such a massive one today. I thought the impact of it falling would've cracked some tiles or something lol.

Us girls don't have to think, it's just pure instinct ;)
+1 =]]

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
why didn't u come though?
I live on the Mid-North Coast... I couldn't get there. Although my mother took off to Sydney on the Thursday and didn't invite me; if I knew UNSW Open Day was on and she was leaving (which I didn't know) I would have definitely been there!

Anna and Aqua side by side. :rofl2: Engineering prodigys.

HSC
I live on the Mid-North Coast... I couldn't get there. Although my mother took off to Sydney on the Thursday and didn't invite me; if I knew UNSW Open Day was on and she was leaving (which I didn't know) I would have definitely been there!

Anna and Aqua side by side. :rofl2: Engineering prodigys.
ahk fair nuff :)

astroe

HSC
LOL.
I thought Kempsey = Campsie, so I'm like "WTF sif you can't get there" :p

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
What did you guys do afterwords? :)
I went with my friends to Market City then off to Capitols. :p

Far, DDR people are so pro. LOL.
I wanted to go to capitols, but everyone seemed to be in a rush to get home :(
couldve also gone to capsule house :) :)

oh well, still got easy way :D

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
As I read through the posts... I'm feeling very intimidated by everyone's extra green rep! >_> lol

You guys have rocketed off! ^_^

Back to topic: Anyone else that attended the day... What lectures did you go to and what did you think?

HSC
As I read through the posts... I'm feeling very intimidated by everyone's extra green rep! >_> lol

You guys have rocketed off! ^_^

Back to topic: Anyone else that attended the day... What lectures did you go to and what did you think?
biomedical engineering was actually the only engineering course that interested me, but i also liked the science + nanotechnology lectures :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)