UNSW O-Week The Quest Begins! (1 Viewer)

plasticities

HSC
The countdown is on now to O-Week and it's going to be amazing! If you haven't already, check out the website http://www.oweek.info/ to sign up to the mailing list, O-Week Xtreme and plan your quest (a feature which should soon be available).

A huge component of O-Week is the night events and as past students will know, are always completely awesome. This year Yellow Shirts is proud to present:

MONDAY- A pre-release of the movie WARM BODIES, a zombie action rom-com. This year held outdoors in the Quadrangle.
TUESDAY - Comedy night, with a hilarious lineup featuring Steve Hughes, Anthony Salame, Ronny Chieng, Nice Kicks and Genevieve Fricker and MC Matt Okine.
WEDNESDAY - Band night, presenting JINJA SAFARI supported by Sydney band SEA LEGS and Brissy band CUB SCOUTS. This year held as an outdoor concert on the Quad Lawn. And best of all? IT'S FREE!
THURSDAY - Dance party entitled A DANCE OF ICE AND FIRE. And making their UNSW debut, a FOAM PIT and CANNONS will be present!
FRIDAY - Come down to the Beer Garden for some KARAOKE!

More information available at the website, and I hope all of you come to O-Week, because I guarantee it will be THE BEST WEEK EVER!

Last edited:

plasticities

HSC
Is it weird to go all alone? Cos my friends aren't coming uni with me :'(
Not at all! O-Week is awesome in that it provides a lot of great opportunities to meet new people and make friends. I'd definitely suggest checking out O-Week Xtreme and even activities such as campus tours etc will allow you to get to know people who might even be in the same boat as you. Plus, there will be a group of volunteers called the Yellow Shirts who will be more than happy to have a chat with you or help you out with any problems :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)