UNSW Meetup Part II (1 Viewer)

+:: $i[Q]u3 ::+

Jaded Member
HSC
why do i get the feeling the girl-boy ratio from bos @ unsw is something like 1 to 50

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Like SOOOOOOOOOO off topic now. GEE GEE guys!

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
Originally posted by +:: $i[Q]u3 ::+
why do i get the feeling the girl-boy ratio from bos @ unsw is something like 1 to 50
as if!!!... there is crazylilmonkey, babydoll, myself and.................................................... heapz more!! ........ :D

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
ahah that's cos most of the sbhs crew went to unsw. ahah except for like pigs.
Originally posted by johnson
yeah, you have to meet up for a reason, otherwise it's just totally awkward and weird and yucky
not really, if there are people there who already know each other. it could just be random conversations about the weather. and someone should bring chupa chups and distribute them. green apple ones are so nice! really hard to find though. at usyd it's 3 for a dollar but at unsw they're like 50c! although they deserve the higher chupa chup prices cos they have way better food over there :(
i always feel heaps bad when i go to other uni's. unsw is ok, but when i go to uts i always freak out and think someone will point me out and kick me out. so whenever i go in i always think of a course that i'm doing in case anyone asks. which no one has. but still.

oh and truly, that's such a sad song in your sig :(

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
yeah i can, and jay is taiwanese and stuff
i have the piano score for that song too actually

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
yeah i am!
ahahah i forgot you didn't know that

i assumed you were from shanghai from that society thread dealie?

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
ahahah are you serious!
i went to abbotsleigh, that's some random school no one has heard of on the north shore. how about you?
this is so weird, like finding out about each other when i've sort of 'known' you for ages!

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
haha yeah i know.. i ahve always seen u around..but never realli talked to ya... :p

yeah i know abbotsleigh.... i know someone who is doing her hsc this yr... Catherine is the name.. half asian half aussie..

i was gonna go to abbotsleight at one stage cuz we were thinking abt moving up north....

and then we moved to Strathfield/burwood, so i ended up at strathfield gals... and was gonna go to MLC at the beginning of yr 11 cuz i wanna do IB.. like most other private skool kids.. ahha.. and then i unexpectedli got into selective.. st george down at kograh if u have ever heard of it.. so i ended up there.. then after 2 terms i kept on getting sick due to distance and 4 morning classes per wk.. so i went bk to strathfield........*takes a deep breath*......... hahahahha .. its like telling u my bio...... ahhaha

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
ahah wouldn't it be weird if we both went to st. george, or if you went to abb!
i got into st. george, and then i got into a place at sydney girls (after being on reserve).. and then i went to some other school altogether ahah
yeh, i think i was going to go to MLC for a while? like i think i filled out an application form and all that.
oh and are you still going to try and transfer into law? are you studying economics now..?

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
haha i can so relate to the whole skool changing thing...... i wasnt even meant to get in for slective.. i just did the test for practice for the SC.... so yeah.. had no idea....

i sorta regret not going to MLC..cuz it is a v good skool..and v close to home as well.... abbortsleigh is also great.. though a lil far from where i live.. doesnt abbortsleigh have like reallii posh formals??.. my friend was telling me abt her yr 10 one.. and u guys had like a party before the formal.. and like a formal party to end the formal... hahah

wow.. how did u know that i am in eco? and wanna do law? hahaaha..... umm.. i will try my best..... if not i will do graduate law cuz i realli luv it... i am majoring in Business Law at the momment... and its just da best subject......... i luv it more than microeconomics + accounting + qma altogether..... i guess if its just a matter of time for meeh.. :p wot r u studying? and wot uni?... i know its not usw..:p

Last edited:

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
oh no i went to abbotsleigh from 7-12.. but in the yr6 selective exam i got into 2 schools that i didn't go to.

errm the yr10 formal ahahah. that's at the junior school hall.. not that posh. i didn't go to ours. and yeh, like pres and afters? i thought most people had that too. how posh those are depends on what your friends are like :p

everyone knows tib loves law ahahah. and i remember you trying to decide what to do last year after the hsc?
i'm doing commerce (liberal studies) at usyd.. i really wanted to do that for all of yr12.. and then towards the end i wanted to do com/law at unsw too. but yeh, i love my course cos it's heaps flexible but i think i'd like it better at unsw, and commerce is meant to be better there.

ahah hey, lets both try to transfer next year.. then we won't have to sit with those silly 1st years :uhoh:

nerdd

yep i'm up for the meet!
lin u forgot to say i'm one of the girl BOSers that go to unsw!
haha how could u forget me!

please give plentttty of notice for date and time!

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
Originally posted by Toodulu
ahah hey, lets both try to transfer next year.. then we won't have to sit with those silly 1st years :uhoh:
u bet!!... i will see u at unsw next yr!! :p

Originally posted by nerdd
yep i'm up for the meet!
lin u forgot to say i'm one of the girl BOSers that go to unsw!
haha how could u forget me!

please give plentttty of notice for date and time!

ahhahaha. indeed!!!.... i cant believe i forgot miss nerdd who is so not nerdy but still gets top marks..... so envious.. ahha hope ur having more fun at uni than i am having with my acct media task.. hahahah..............acct realli turns me on :p

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I saw Lazarus today with the coolest sunnies, they were mirrored! he looked like a cop

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)