UNSW Medicine Interview Tutoring (1 Viewer)

JH23

HSC
N/A
Firstly, congratulations on receiving an interview offer for UNSW Medicine! While this news alone is enough to warrant celebration there is still one more hurdle you need to overcome. The UNSW Medicine interview is unlike any other. It is designed to be confronting and personal. I aim to prepare you for your interview by providing the necessary insight and skills to tackle all your questions with conviction.

I am a Medical Student at UNSW who has gone through the interview process and was accepted into the UNSW Medicine Program. I live in Sydney and provide tailored face-to-face UNSW Interview tutoring and preparation.

We will go through a mock interview and simulate the high pressure environment you will be in. I do not recommend memorising answers, rather, we will delve into your psyche and work on articulating your life experiences. We will unbox what the interviewers are looking for and you will receive constructive feedback on your responses as well as on your verbal and non-verbal communication skills. I also have plenty of notes, practice questions and tips for the interview. This style is extremely effective in eliminating anxiety and boosting your confidence.

Feel free to contact me on joseph23hanna@gmail.com for further details. Best of luck with your Medicine journey and I hope to hear from you soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)