UNSW Medicine Interview Training @ UNSW library (1 Viewer)

ka-chan

HSC
N/A
Hi!

I'm offering UNSW Medicine Interview training for the upcoming interviews in Nov/December/January. A little about myself.. I'm currently in first year med, and feel that I have a great grasp of what the interviewers are looking for, how to prepare adequately (whilst not appearing to be too rehearsed/unnatural) and feeling confident when going in for the interview.

I have a comprehensive list of very likely questions from past students, and my own experience, and can also provide tips on how to present yourself on the day :)

I am only able to hold lessons at UNSW library so if you are interested feel free to PM me to discuss more about lessons, prices and times :)

Thanks and good luck in the HSC!

amour

Female
HSC
Hi!

I'm offering UNSW Medicine Interview training for the upcoming interviews in Nov/December/January. A little about myself.. I'm currently in first year med, and feel that I have a great grasp of what the interviewers are looking for, how to prepare adequately (whilst not appearing to be too rehearsed/unnatural) and feeling confident when going in for the interview.

I have a comprehensive list of very likely questions from past students, and my own experience, and can also provide tips on how to present yourself on the day :)

I am only able to hold lessons at UNSW library so if you are interested feel free to PM me to discuss more about lessons, prices and times :)

Thanks and good luck in the HSC!

Hi, do you know when offers come out and how they notify you? (ie. call/email? )

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Don't they make you fill out a form so you can't tell others about the interview structure and all that jazz?

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Non-disclosure statement - it's intact for a specified amount of time (I do believe).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)