UNSW med timetable (1 Viewer)

mzkitkat

HSC
I've just checked out my med timetable on emed but i cant seem to decipher it :worried: ...there are 2 time tables in pdf form..one for each subject, but they both clash?? and whats the difference between the scenario group and CCS group?...what IS a CCS group!?!? GAGH! Help >_<

+:: $i[Q]u3 ::+

Jaded Member
HSC
"one for each subject"....

If the pdf has a table with lots of grey and coloured shading, you might be looking at the planner. (In the boxes it has stuff like Practical 1 A1-5 on it).

When the timetables are up and running properly (mine is not working at all atm), you should just be able to go to timetable --> by course --> foundations --> then click on the "+" to expand and view.

Lileane

HSC
Yeah, you should view per month/per week, it sets them out pretty clearly by day. If you click on "My Groups" it'll show you what groups you're allocated to, they're pretty much like classes. So the clashing classes you see on the pdf timetable will be those different classes doing different things at different times. I think you share lectures though, and have different tutorials etc etc. At least, that's what I've been able to decipher.

mervvyn

Marshm'ello
Somewhere over the rainbow... yes, that rainbow.
HSC
CCS is Clinical and Communiations Skillls i think

Ignore the PDF tables as they have everyone's timetables. They are useful for figuring out what classes everyone else has (if you know their scenario group) but its usually easier to use the activities lists for the week or month. AE is for 2nd + 3rd years, FN is for 1st years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)