UNSW Law High Achievers Reception (1 Viewer)

ball00n

HSC
I went yesterday, it was a nice event and the law building is very modern and the walls are purple! The guides and people were very helpful with questions and gave us delicious foods to eat but the best part was we got a free pen!!!! Though in all honesty i didn't get much out of it and lost interest in law :(

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Suits made corporate law seem exciting. Back to khfreakau, I didn't end up going, and chose bbq on beach instead.

khfreakau

HSC
I went yesterday, it was a nice event and the law building is very modern and the walls are purple! The guides and people were very helpful with questions and gave us delicious foods to eat but the best part was we got a free pen!!!! Though in all honesty i didn't get much out of it and lost interest in law :(
haha i don't think the woman's speech was all that good... ah well. i knew a few people in law so i talked to them there, kinda picked up my interest since i'd be going unsw anyway :D looking forward to next year!

Suits made corporate law seem exciting. Back to khfreakau, I didn't end up going, and chose bbq on beach instead.
haha i know right! suits was pretty fantastic, but i guess you gotta wait it out and see if it's really like that... which i doubt. but either way, sad not to see you there, perhaps another time :p

acemusic415

HSC
haha i know right! suits was pretty fantastic, but i guess you gotta wait it out and see if it's really like that... which i doubt. but either way, sad not to see you there, perhaps another time :p
Is corporate law that bad? Suits make corporate law seem amazing.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, TV shows are meant for entertainment and are rarely a depiction of the real world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)