UNSW interview (1 Viewer)

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
Keen said:
Hmn,

Twas a very good night, but I don't see the relevance with the topic.

Keen
haha yer it was... u kno that teggs and adam got kicked out of heaven @13o??

umm i think UNSW is decievingly easy... they only ask u questions from the sheet so if u forget or decieded to lie.. now would be a good time to cosolidate the answers

Saul

*ss
HSC
those evil med interview bastards - the questions are really easy, but they can still differentiate between people they want and those they dont with a fairly large degree of influence

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
By analysing the content and method of your answers while considering your delivery - facial expressions, body language, dynamics of voice etc.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
kimmeh said:
didnt Saul get an interview offer ?
yeah Saul aced UMAT but was convinced that he didn't get into medicine, simply because they didn't want him to.

dingding

Señor Member
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
yeah Saul aced UMAT but was convinced that he didn't get into medicine, simply because they didn't want him to.

Why wouldn't they want him to get in?

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Ask him. I remember him saying he messed up the interview. If so that's reason enough (interview is arguably more important than UMAT).

Saul

*ss
HSC
dingding said:
Why wouldn't they want him to get in?

cause they hate me! :mad: i didn't think i messed up the interview - but yeah, there really was no other way i couldn't have gotten in... haha im sure i've bitched about it enough to you guys over the last 8 months - peraps i'll give it a rest now.

Saul

*ss
HSC
nah didn't try anywhere else - im doing molecular biology at the moment which i wanted to do as much as i wanted to do medicine, so me not getting in wasn't a big deal. if i had no other options i'd have tried much harder - it just shat me cause i was so close.

Saul

*ss
HSC
pretty sciency subjects - molecular chemistry, human biology, 3 types of math and one other special thingy too hard to explain... why you ask?

inasero

Reborn
HSC
u see...if i wasnt here id prob be doing science or biomed eng ay USyd, so juss a little curious spose

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
yer same adv sci @USYd.. or vet sci :p

@ saul.. ure subjects look kinda interesting :)

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
kimmeh said:
alvin, i'm you'll find that half of your patients are animals anyway :p
hmm yes... u kno how i sed u dun sound lik a FOB?.. well u type lik u just learnt to speak english.. :p

yer i kno and if i ever become ure doctor, ill kno for sure that ill have at least one animal ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)