UNSW Economics Competition (1 Viewer)

F.O.B.

Did anybody here win a prize in that UNSW Eco Comp sponsored by AMP? The one you did a coupla months back with all the multiple choice questions?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
havent got the results back yet...but i dun expect anything higher than a distinction anyway

Alex

WHAT ECO COMP, AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im gonna kill my lazy, sad excuse for teachers when I go back tommorow. BASTARDS..............

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
yeah
the test was pretty challenging i must admit....or mayb thats jus me...
anyway, last yr we had about 6 high distictions and the rest distinctions/credits...so it'll b hard for our grade to top that

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
well my teacher said no 1 in our grade got prizes in eco, but we did in business. Kind of an anticlimax considering we got a few last yr....
:(

But i didnt fink i'd get a prixe for dat comp. I'll be happy if i got distinction. Didn't feel really comfortable after the exam.

KitKat

we got our certificates today for some reason - i got a credit, down from last year's high distinction lol. That test was strange, but then again, every time our class opens an exam you can see the "i have never heard of this word" expression thanks to our shithouse teacher.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
pfft yeah me too..
I got a credit, 0.5 marks off a distinction
but our results were crap..I fully expected half our class to get High distinctions..but oh well

I guess unlike some schools, we do the test properly, no cheating etc, as my teacher told us some schools "help" the students in these comp's to make them get awards etc..

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
good work
wat was ur raw mark sif?
I got 30.75 and cutoff for D was 31.25

if i recall correctly, cutoff for HD was around 36.xx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)