unsw credit transfer help (1 Viewer)

EinstenICEBERG

Einstein V2
HSC
You can apply to have previous study from another institution or another UNSW degree program recognised, and the credit transferred to your current degree program at UNSW. Credit transfer is also known as 'advanced standing'.

Note:

If you are approved for transfer credit for course(s) completed at another institution, the marks you achieved for those courses will not be included on your academic statement, official UNSW academic transcript or in the calculation of your Weighted Average Mark (WAM). This reflects the different grading schemes at other institutions.

From Semester 1 2016 onwards, if you are approved for transfer credit for course(s) completed at UNSW in a different program, then the marks you achieved for the specific course(s) will be included on your academic statement, will be included in the calculation of your WAM for your new Program but will not appear on your official UNSW academic transcript.

I don't really understand the bold part, is this only applies for different program within unsw, since i am transferring from a different uni to unsw? so I will get a clean slate like said in paragraph 1?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)