UNSW coop scholarship (1 Viewer)

skyrockets1530

Member++
HSC
xrtzx said:
who got an interview?

i didnt :(
thats ashame- i was wondering, it said over 660 applied- how many received interviews do u think- cause they only do them over a few days but they prob have a few going at once do u think?

skyrockets1530

Member++
HSC
Jess241186 said:
what was the co-op scholarship for??
i applied for the teach scholarship... and equity but i havent heard anything
co-op scholarship is for commerce, accounting, engineering- and some others i think, you do 18months industry placement over the duration of the course you choose and get financial assistance.

http://www.coop.unsw.edu.au/

skyrockets1530

Member++
HSC
Adimus said:
i got an interview. but i dont know whether to go cos i doubt very much i will get over the required 95.7 uai and the interview is during my schoolies so id have to come down from qld for a day...

anyones advice?? :p
I've been wondering about the UAI as well- i doubt i'll get over 95 as well- i was selected for two interviews which means 2 interviews and 2 open days- 4 days total. I'm definately going to both!

My advice is to go, you never know what UAI you will get and its better to take a day off of schoolies for 30min which could possibly change your life if it all goes well. Be smart and just go basically, if u decided not to go then it would kill ya wondering what could have happened if u had gone. Hope that helps...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)