UNSW Computing forum (1 Viewer)

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
Netsnipe said:
Yes they do. We don't want just anyone to have the ability to spam every CSE student. Actually, I'm quite perplexed that the moderator on duty at the time let this message go through considering we've already got a student mailing list called stu-forum.

To add yourself:
$ mlalias -a stu-forum $USER

And no, this forum probably isn't going to get crowded for several reasons since CSE students who love to procrastinate tend to spend their time on

#compsoc and #revue on irc.unsw.compsoc.net
or reside on the CSE Revue Social mailing list.

So enjoy your spike in the traffic stats while it lasts = P
I s'pose 'cause this isn't a mailing list, rather, it's a place where messages get stored for an indeterminate amount of time. :D

I see a lot more first and second years on this forum (and wannabe first years) than I do on stu-forum .. besides I don't like stu-forum :D

Lau, I love to procrastinate but I procrastinate on Austnet, not irc.compsoc .. there are more people on Austnet. :D

Talk about blatant spam too mr compsoc prez!

ace

is retired
HSC
Netsnipe said:
Yes they do. We don't want just anyone to have the ability to spam every CSE student. Actually, I'm quite perplexed that the moderator on duty at the time let this message go through considering we've already got a student mailing list called stu-forum.
SOMEONE's JEALOUS :uhhuh:
They let your crappy e-mails slide, stop complaining for once where an e-mail is just outlining there is a Forum. On a Side Note, your IRC Chat SUCKS! :D

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
redslert said:
yay for compsci
this will be our dedicated spam thread
Shh, don't let others know that. We are meant to mod this forum ...

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
while(1) { printf("no\n"); }

although i think providing help here is a good idea ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)