• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

UNSW Co-Op Program (1 Viewer)

Mattzaidan

HSC
Hey guys,

Living overseas and unable to attend the university open days and other information events, I only recently found out about the UNSW Co-Op Program. According to the website I have already missed the date by which you must apply, and I think I am right in assuming that the positions have all been handed out and decided already. I will be doing a Bachelor of Commerce next year, and I was wondering if this is the only opportunity that a student at UNSW would get to do internships or cadetships through the university, or if there would be similar opportunities for those outside of the program.

Sorry if this is a very basic question or has been asked before.

Cheers in advance.

robb3d

HSC
No!

From time to time, your peers may drop out of the Co-op program and the office will be looking out for a student to fill the void.

I suggest you drop a line to the co-op office and inquire about this - and find out if any of the staff involved at the co-op office are teaching you (you'll find out there are staff who will be very happy to email students on a regular basis about employment / scholarship opportunities as they arise) - and network!

Good luck.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
No!

From time to time, your peers may drop out of the Co-op program and the office will be looking out for a student to fill the void.

I suggest you drop a line to the co-op office and inquire about this - and find out if any of the staff involved at the co-op office are teaching you (you'll find out there are staff who will be very happy to email students on a regular basis about employment / scholarship opportunities as they arise) - and network!

Good luck.
This.

And also your marks will need to be satisfactory (distinction average+) as well considering its Co-op

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)