Not open for further replies.

Randox

HSC
N/A
yay my comm timetable is 3 days (mon-wed) 10/11 am to 3/4 pm

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
how bad is a 4 hour gap for 2 hours of uni on a friday afternoon ?
np, and

Well... I don't mind gaps at all. If I have a 4 hour gap, great - I'll allocate it between studying, eating, walking around, Unibar-ing it, lounging about, meeting up with friends, consultation with lecturers, or even finding a beanbag in the library and having a nap.

Uni is what you make of it.

mxp67

HSC
This may be a stupid question but how do you change your timetable? I've tried everywhere.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
This may be a stupid question but how do you change your timetable? I've tried everywhere.
You go back to the place where you enrolled. Click "Unenrol" from subjects, and then "Enrol" in them again - but just pick different class times.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
what subjects are you ment to enrol in for semester 1 engineering? i looked online but they dont give the course codes, math1131 is all i have (and whats the difference between math1131 and 1141)

wheres D94 when you need him :p

fizzbylightning

HSC
Uni Grad
my student profile > vary enrolment > update enrolment (select the right semester) > drop or swap the course/s

Parvee

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HSC
Go to 'update your enrollment' then click update enrollment for sem1 2014

Anthoneeyz

HSC
np, and

Well... I don't mind gaps at all. If I have a 4 hour gap, great - I'll allocate it between studying, eating, walking around, Unibar-ing it, lounging about, meeting up with friends, consultation with lecturers, or even finding a beanbag in the library and having a nap.

Uni is what you make of it.
Ye I guess it wouldn't be bad if I had something to do ... hopefully to hangout with a few mates (hope I make some lol), study, chill. Quite excited to start a new chapter in life haha. Have any idea how the clubs and social groups work at UNSW ? I honestly have no idea what they are other than a group of people with same interests hanging out together. Seems like a good idea but ye have no knowledge on it.

fizzbylightning

HSC
Uni Grad

mxp67

HSC
You go back to the place where you enrolled. Click "Unenrol" from subjects, and then "Enrol" in them again - but just pick different class times.
Thanks. By "unenrol" do you mean "drop"?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Ye I guess it wouldn't be bad if I had something to do ... hopefully to hangout with a few mates (hope I make some lol), study, chill. Quite excited to start a new chapter in life haha. Have any idea how the clubs and social groups work at UNSW ? I honestly have no idea what they are other than a group of people with same interests hanging out together. Seems like a good idea but ye have no knowledge on it.
Well... clubs and societies are just what you said. A group of people who share interests, hanging out.

What you should do is during O-Week, take one day to go and look deeply at the stalls. Each stall will have one or two societies advertising, and if you're interested, go up to them, have a chat, and join - they're a good way to meet new people. Probably the easiest route to starting a social life at uni.

Thanks. By "unenrol" do you mean "drop"?
Yes, sorry. Or "swap" which I forgot about.

mxp67

HSC
Yes, sorry. Or "swap" which I forgot about.
Ok thanks. Looks like I'm stuck with my current timetable. If the search results come back with one result, does that mean that's all there is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)