UNSW cheer squad!! (1 Viewer)

Conspirocy

HSC
haha

foundation day or cheer squad performance...if its the cheer squad they can always rock up to the library lawn one day...who needs foundation day

zwee

Cool Cat
HSC
Heeheehee
You people are so random! Foundation Day is not being cancelled, and neither is our performance.
We'll be at stall number 28. Still not sure what time we're performing though.

Last edited:

Pace_T

HSC
if u get sum dumbasses bugging u girls on the day, chances are 1 of them will be me :)

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
why is it that you cheerleaders are looking forward to meeting half of the geeks here?

casmira is one of the ugliest kids on these fourms next to brogan

zwee

Cool Cat
HSC
lol, i don't know these people, and judging by their try-hard macho crap, i'm not really looking forward to meeting some of them.
Just advertising the squad and it's events. And right now, the Foundation Day performance is our biggest event.
BTW, it'll be on some time between 12:45 and 1:00.

Please don't come to our stand just to be wankers, come see us if you're interested. But it's ok, geeks don't have the guts to come harass us anyway.
=D

HSC
zwee said:
lol, i don't know these people, and judging by their try-hard macho crap, i'm not really looking forward to meeting some of them.
Just advertising the squad and it's events. And right now, the Foundation Day performance is our biggest event.
BTW, it'll be on some time between 12:45 and 1:00.

Please don't come to our stand just to be wankers, come see us if you're interested. But it's ok, geeks don't have the guts to come harass us anyway.
=D
ILL FKN CUM KILL U

^serious threat made by a known murderer.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Li0n said:
why is it that you cheerleaders are looking forward to meeting half of the geeks here?

casmira is one of the ugliest kids on these fourms next to brogan
y u throw h8 4 :( (at ashton)

And does anyone else agree that casmira and pacet are deplorably horny bastards?

This is a forum for appreciating the athletic and aesthetic qualities of cheer/dance choreography, not a common interweb thread to show how 'you can hit it'.

Fucking male chauvinists.

Pace_T

HSC
relax dude i know casmira from uni we're just muck around
i wana see a fight between him and lion ooooooh lol
dont worry dude, if he/she is fkn big as, i'll come too. that way we'll both get bashed hahaha

elfm

HSC
lion is a hairy mofo, he'll impale u with his beard of fury

don't mess

HSC
then ill bring some wax, it'll work like garlic on a vampire

and yes sorry zwee if you got the wrong idea, i was just kidding. it sounds like a great idea and if im at uni on the day ill visit ya, have fun with it all.

zwee

Cool Cat
HSC
haha, cool.
Showin' some love. This is sounding nicer already.
Sometimes it just takes someone to "throw h8" before everyone starts being nice.
hahahaha

Oh well, it'll be cool if people come and are cool about it, and it'll be funny if geeks come and try to harass us.
It'll be scary if big guys come and harass us, but there will be 11 of us, so we can take you.
^_^

Chris.

HSC
zwee said:
haha, cool.
Sometimes it just takes someone to "throw h8" before everyone starts being nice.
hahahaha

Oh well, it'll be cool if people come and are cool about it, and it'll be funny if geeks come and try to harass us.
It'll be scary if big guys come and harass us, but there will be 11 of us, so we can take you.
^_^
lol its not like some big guys from unsw are gona beat you up for your cheerleader pom poms.
ill come watch if im there at uni

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
Hey guys just making sure that I still hate you all. I hope the feeling is mutual.

Conspirocy

HSC
zwee said:
haha, cool.
hahahaha

^_^
can i just say that i find you calling people geeks very offensive and sterotypical. I think sterotypes would be something your cheer squad would be trying to avoid, so I wont call you any names.

i mean lets be realistic here, this is a university so most people would be 'geeks'. I don't think the unis are known for their sporting achievements in australia, especially unsw. This isn't the US where everyone goes to watch quality college games, or where people grew up learning how to be a cheer leader from highschool.

i think you need a reality check my dear. your a cheer squad at unsw who probably dont even go and support the teams that play for the uni. so what exactly are u doing - looking for attention?

but hey go for it cause can see how it would be fun to have a cheer squad. i would also like to point out that without all the 'macho crap' you would have nothing to cheer so ner ner ner ner

instead i choose to quote the best to deal with the best

You wanna make it right? Then when you go to Nationals... bring it. Don't slack off because you feel sorry for us. That way, when we beat you, we'll know it's because we're better.

Chris.

HSC
Conspirocy said:
can i just say that i find you calling people geeks very offensive and sterotypical. I think sterotypes would be something your cheer squad would be trying to avoid, so I wont call you any names.

i mean lets be realistic here, this is a university so most people would be 'geeks'. I don't think the unis are known for their sporting achievements in australia, especially unsw. This isn't the US where everyone goes to watch quality college games, or where people grew up learning how to be a cheer leader from highschool.

i think you need a reality check my dear. your a cheer squad at unsw who probably dont even go and support the teams that play for the uni. so what exactly are u doing - looking for attention?

but hey go for it cause can see how it would be fun to have a cheer squad. i would also like to point out that without all the 'macho crap' you would have nothing to cheer so ner ner ner ner

instead i choose to quote the best to deal with the best
leave the hot cheerleader alone!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)