Unsure (1 Viewer)

C_master

HSC
I'm still unsure about this but for Yr 11 I chose 'Ancient history' just to fill up my remaining two units and I'm planning to drop it before year 12.

So...do I still need to sit the prelim exam for it??

Last edited:

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
I'm still unsure about this but for Yr 11 I chose 'Ancient history' just to fill up my remaining two units and I'm planning to drop it before year 12.

So...do I still need to sit the prelim exam for it??
dont pick a subject just cause you want to drop it in year 12, things might change and you might want to keep this subject in the future

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
I don't need to Im fine with history
Not sure how it works with your school, but my school actually let people change their subjects until about the first assessment and in some cases, well after that. Hopefully that is something available to you so that in the case that Ancient History isn't for you, you still have the ability to change.

C_master

HSC
Not sure how it works with your school, but my school actually let people change their subjects until about the first assessment and in some cases, well after that. Hopefully that is something available to you so that in the case that Ancient History isn't for you, you still have the ability to change.
Ah my school does too but I thought hard and long about it when choosing my subject for those 2 last units and it was Ancient History. Until today, I thought you could drop it before prelims but it doesnt seem like the case but Im fine with doing it though for the duration of yr 11

WeiWeiMan

HSC
dont pick a subject just cause you want to drop it in year 12, things might change and you might want to keep this subject in the future
if you're taking asian 5, you need to fill up 3 remaining units in yr11 (4u doesn't count for yr11) so u kinda have to pick 3 units that you're planning to drop (if you're deadset asian 5)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)