unsure.. (1 Viewer)

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
Same reason he threatened to bash me 2 times? Cos hes a mad cunt obviously. Cos mad cunts who can fight say kthxbai?????? And go out with pre-pubescent girls? Looks like i was not concentrating in the how to be a mad cunt class.

Edit: Im a little confused by his tactics right now so im gunna keep acting defensive until i figure it out. Thank you talledega nights.

Darus

HSC
Of course men can be called sluts, but on that issue its all about the frame of mind. The problem that is encountered is that men are viewed by other men as just being the envy of other guys for this and thus they dont think that what they are doing is bad.

But its all frame of mind, a women who has one night stands, who enjoys sex isnt nessacarily a slut. In my view if she sleeps with any man that asks, and almost all people she knows, then yes shes a slut, same thing with a man. Hell a girl can sleep with 7 different men in a single week and not be a slut, just depends on the cirucmstances. If shes just doing it because sex is fun and shes single so shes sleeping with strangers then honestly cant really hold it against her. Afterall, a lot of people who are involved will fuck a lot more times then 7 a week :p.

But say if you sleep with almost everyone you know, or rather if you just let yourself be used for sex by anyone.

For me, a slut male (or scum, whatever you wanna call him) would be the one that cheats on women leads them on etc etc. Not the one that has a lot of one night stands.

Darus

HSC
Of course men can be called sluts, but on that issue its all about the frame of mind. The problem that is encountered is that men are viewed by other men as just being the envy of other guys for this and thus they dont think that what they are doing is bad.

But its all frame of mind, a women who has one night stands, who enjoys sex isnt nessacarily a slut. In my view if she sleeps with any man that asks, and almost all people she knows, then yes shes a slut, same thing with a man. Hell a girl can sleep with 7 different men in a single week and not be a slut, just depends on the cirucmstances. If shes just doing it because sex is fun and shes single so shes sleeping with strangers then honestly cant really hold it against her. Afterall, a lot of people who are involved will fuck a lot more times then 7 a week :p.

But say if you sleep with almost everyone you know, or rather if you just let yourself be used for sex by anyone.

For me, a slut male (or scum, whatever you wanna call him) would be the one that cheats on women leads them on etc etc. Not the one that has a lot of one night stands.

F

fsgfdswer

the main diffrence is that when a chick is a slut her pussy gets all loose and disgusting, whereas a dudes dick will stay the same

also, apparently its easier for women to get stds than dudes, which seems like it could be true, but dont hold me to it

aimhigh10

HSC
fsgfdswer said:
the main diffrence is that when a chick is a slut her pussy gets all loose and disgusting, whereas a dudes dick will stay the same

also, apparently its easier for women to get stds than dudes, which seems like it could be true, but dont hold me to it
do stds include aids/hiv?

eften

HSC
aimhigh10 said:
do stds include aids/hiv?
One would assume so.

STDS = Sexually Transmitted Diseases, which includes AIDS/HIV

I guess it kinda makes sense.. The guy would be pumping into the girl, whereas the girl doesn't exactly pump anything into the guy.. Still, it seems to spread.

aimhigh10

HSC
eften said:
One would assume so.

STDS = Sexually Transmitted Diseases, which includes AIDS/HIV

I guess it kinda makes sense.. The guy would be pumping into the girl, whereas the girl doesn't exactly pump anything into the guy.. Still, it seems to spread.
hmm yeah true

farmer123

HSC
nah you call a guy a champion and high five him.. u call a girl a slut and antique her

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)