Unsure about subjects (1 Viewer)

porquoispas

HSC
i started yr 11 like 3 days ago and i'm doing 13 units but i found that i have way too many frees because i'm doing spanish offline. do you think that i should take up legal studies to do 15 units or just keep it as it is?

my subjects:
English Ext
Maths Ext
Chemistry
Economics
SOR (1 unit)
Spanish

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
If you really want to do Legal that much then maybe if you don't really want to do it that much then know.

Frees can be very helpful as you will come to learn during major assessment and in the lead up to the exam periods. Also you can spend your frees completing homework and assessments to limit how much you have to do at home.

If it was me, no.

HSC
If you want to pick up another subject for the sake of having 13 units at school, dont. Soon enough you will be gloating about all the free periods you have and all the ones that your mates dont have.

FREE periods are a good thing!

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
TOO many frees?! Honey, there's no such thing.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Keep the free periods. Don't do Legal. You might have too much units, and too much free periods is good for you :)

booties4

HSC
Once you take on legal you will be begging for more free periods.......Cherish them whilst you have them.

tfed

HSC
If i were you i wouldn't do an extra subject- at the moment it may seem as if you have a lot of free time, however once you get into the school year you'll be inundated with work- and that is when you'll appreciate all of your free's.

Miagi

HSC
yea im doin 12 units n gettin no frees coz i got at least a double a day

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
watatank said:
How does that work? I knew people who were doing 14 units with a full timetable...
Yeah, I know people with 13 units who still get two frees a fortnight...it's interesting.

Rax

Custom Me up Scotty
HSC
lol In year 12 I had 4 units of frees, man o man talk about sweeet ride, some days I only had 2 lessons.

Ofcourse I did work during the free's but some does it was really hard lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)