unrequited love (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Girls want love, Guys want sex. Guys pretend to love for sex, Girls give sex for love.

Life is balanced.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
cherryblossom said:
Discuss, with references to past or present experience.
hmmm... i won't write you an essay alicia, but i'll give you an outline on how i would answer such (a general) question.

- Introduction: outline essay, outline certain point of view

- What is unrequited love?: explore famous examples of unrequited love in literature, from the Greek and Roman classics, through to the Victorian period, to modern works.

- A critical reading on unrequited love: i'll probably use a post-modern radical feminist critical reading, supported by examples from literary works, to show that unrequited love as a concept is, if it even exists, inherently-discriminatory against womyn. analysis of the 'woman's voice' in the concept of 'unrequited love'.

- The future of unrequited love: draw firm conclusions from empirical studies, citing various psychological and anthropological journals on the concept of unrequited love, its causes and effects and advise on the need for further research.

- Conclusion: acknowledge and summarise the multiple views of unrequited love, argue for the post-modern radical feminist critical reading of unrequited love, summarise the conclusions of previous empirical research, and finish of with a nice quote such as this:

Alfred Tennyson said:
Sweet is true love tho' given in vain, in vain;
And sweet is death who puts an end to pain.
- appendix: various support material, literary works, tables of empirical study, other commentary etc.

- Bibliography: of everything i've cited in this essay.

- Appeal sheet: in case i need a remark, because the allocation of marks in English essays is akin to throwing darts at a dartboard whilst blindfolded.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
one guy was after a girl for TWENTY YEARS, one day she decided (why not), he then went on to explain they've been maried for 5 years.... like seriously .. that's crazy commitment there lol
haha, she probably fucked some many guys in those twenty years, got old and realised she couldn't play around anymore, and then finally decided to date the guy...

seriously though, he's STUPID. and faithful of course. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)