• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

University (2 Viewers)

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Kittycat
I have to agree with ya. I am exicited but am afraid that I will do crap or have no friends.
I hate the travelling too. I have to wake up early. I am used to live real close to my school so this will be a change.
Don't worry, if things sway to disaster, we can always become great friends <cheesiest line ever, subsequented by equally cheesy music>

Which suburb do you reside in? Surely you don't live as far away from campus as myself.. (near Palm Beach, which is the ultimate sux0r for me really..)

alman

Originally posted by JKDDragon
Don't worry, if things sway to disaster, we can always become great friends <cheesiest line ever, subsequented by equally cheesy music>

Which suburb do you reside in? Surely you don't live as far away from campus as myself.. (near Palm Beach, which is the ultimate sux0r for me really..)
geez, palm beach - that is a sure long distance...at least you catch a bus and not trains.....

oh palm beach, i could talk about it for ages...nice place to stay for weekends..i used to all the time

Last edited:

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by alman
geez, palm beach - that is a sure long distance...at least you catch a bus and not trains.....

oh palm beach, i could talk about it for ages...nice place to stay for weekends..i used to all the time
Quite far away indeed my friend.

This would have to be my typical public transport plan, assuming lectures start at around 9am:

5:40am: Get up, jog, shower, breakfast etc.
6:30am: Walk from my house to bus stop (it takes like frikken 25 minutes lol)
7:00am: Get on bus (provided that the bus isn't damnly LATE)
8:30am: Bus arrives at Central (YES, it takes 1 & a half hours, and no I'm not kidding lol)
8:30am: Walk to campus, get there in around 15 - 20 minutes or so.

So if anyone still questions on why I want to move closer to the city, I will be forced to *gasp*.. roll my eyes at you.

Originally posted by perfectionist
i mite just go on the first day.
I plan on going all three days, unless the first day turns out to be boring, or that I achieve what I set out to achieve for O-week. Not going to the sleepover though, that's for sure.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Quite far away indeed my friend.

This would have to be my typical public transport plan, assuming lectures start at around 9am:

5:40am: Get up, jog, shower, breakfast etc.
6:30am: Walk from my house to bus stop (it takes like frikken 25 minutes lol)
7:00am: Get on bus (provided that the bus isn't damnly LATE)
8:30am: Bus arrives at Central (YES, it takes 1 & a half hours, and no I'm not kidding lol)
8:30am: Walk to campus, get there in around 15 - 20 minutes or so.

So if anyone still questions on why I want to move closer to the city, I will be forced to *gasp*.. roll my eyes at you.

I plan on going all three days, unless the first day turns out to be boring, or that I achieve what I set out to achieve for O-week. Not going to the sleepover though, that's for sure.
golly gosh- it takes u 3 hours to get to uni. from the time u rise up from bed? man put it this way that'll mean that every day 5 hours of your life will b wasted in travelling- u've got 19 hours left, then u sleep for 8 hours- 11 hours left..then another hour for dinner- 10 hours left , then part time job for 3 hours then u've got 7 hours left....then family commitments 1 hours left.....sooooo- 1 hour is all u'll have for your self!!! :lol: :p

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by freaking_out
golly gosh- it takes u 3 hours to get to uni. from the time u rise up from bed? man put it this way that'll mean that every day 5 hours of your life will b wasted in travelling- u've got 19 hours left, then u sleep for 8 hours- 11 hours left..then another hour for dinner- 10 hours left , then part time job for 3 hours then u've got 7 hours left....then family commitments 1 hours left.....sooooo- 1 hour is all u'll have for your self!!! :lol: :p
Hah, I don't think I'll have any time for 'family commitments'. My main goals this year (in which time consumption will be high for) are:

Uni (obviously), and self-study time
Gym regime
Kung fu training
Part time job

Then there are the miscellaneous prospects, such as girlfriend time should I actually find one etc. If I'm to keep all that up, I'm serrrrrrriously gonna have to figure out ways to tone down my travel times.

WHY ISN'T THE FRIKKEN TELEPORTER INVENTED YET?! :p

alman

teleporters..hmmm...i hear to teleport a human would require more matter than actually exists in the universe..

thanks, scientific american!

otherwise, i'll provide funding for the final teleporting product (that actually works)

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by alman
teleporters..hmmm...i hear to teleport a human would require more matter than actually exists in the universe..
(that actually works)
Bummer. Oh well.. looks like it's back to the ye old buses for me. :D *whistles*

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Hah, I don't think I'll have any time for 'family commitments'. My main goals this year (in which time consumption will be high for) are:

Uni (obviously), and self-study time
Gym regime
Kung fu training
Part time job

Then there are the miscellaneous prospects, such as girlfriend time should I actually find one etc. If I'm to keep all that up, I'm serrrrrrriously gonna have to figure out ways to tone down my travel times.

WHY ISN'T THE FRIKKEN TELEPORTER INVENTED YET?! :p
LoL- definitly need to move closer! :p

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
LoL- definitly need to move closer! :p
lolz, yes, usyd needs to be moved closer to jkd dragon's house...

*runs*

=D

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
or maybe he needs to find another uni. :p
nah, but usyd's heaps good... =D dat's y i fink there should be one campus right next to each student's house... hehe, dat will be fun... ^^

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
nah man, the more close you are to something, the more you will be late!

imagine, sleeping in and taking your time to do stuff...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)