University Study Days (1 Viewer)

suger_plum

Banned
In Heads Racing Car Bed!!! You Know You Want Me!!!
HSC
i have notes on hisoriography and elizabeth, for extension
however the lectures were only today so thyre not 100%typed into computer yet. will post tomorow sometime.
for ancient i have, akhenaten, augustus, sparta, persian war
modern i have, albert speer, germany 1919-1933, germany 1933-1939, and the cold war
tell me which notes you guys want posted, they should all be up sometime tomorow

mcsmells

HSC
Hey
That would be really good if you could, i would appreciate the elizabeth stuff...
How many people are doing Elizabeth...
I have actually been finding it a bit boring but i am learning to like it.

foxster

HSC
hey
the spartan and persian wars would be great for me please!

veridis

droog
HSC
the two germany ones would be tops if you're typing em up
i'll prob get the last germany one done sometime in hols so remind me then and i'll put em up

Libbster

HSC
The historiography and Akhenaten ones would be great thanks!

domeniki

can i please have the Elizabeth and historiography notes. could i hav the ancient history ones too :)

Last edited:

green_fairy

mmm, absinthe
HSC
suger_plum said:
hey guys, im willing to post my notes from the modern, ancient and extension days, if anyones interested let me know
The stuff on historiography and elizabeth would be a saver thanks soooo much!!!

X

xeuyrawp

green_fairy said:
The stuff on historiography and elizabeth would be a saver thanks soooo much!!!
Arvin Sloane said:
So suger, whence do the notes arrive?
amoz_lilo said:
has anyone got the notes yet?
I wouldn't hold your breath. If you three were really needing notes, I could dig up and scan my ones from those days last year, although my comprehensive end-of-year notes would probably be better than just the scans.

green_fairy

mmm, absinthe
HSC
PwarYuex said:
I wouldn't hold your breath. If you three were really needing notes, I could dig up and scan my ones from those days last year, although my comprehensive end-of-year notes would probably be better than just the scans.

I am really really really really needing elizabeth notes. If you could that would be incredibly helpful thank you so much!!

X

xeuyrawp

green_fairy said:
I am really really really really needing elizabeth notes. If you could that would be incredibly helpful thank you so much!!
I didn't do Liz, I'm affraid.

I did the Egypt study.

green_fairy

mmm, absinthe
HSC
Dammit! Oh dear very screwed. Do you know anywhere to get good info on her? I've checked the resource page and nothing. I've done some background reading but augh!! Independent learning topic here considering the extent we've done in class is reading a bunch of film reviews off the internet. :rolleyes:

X

xeuyrawp

green_fairy said:
Dammit! Oh dear very screwed. Do you know anywhere to get good info on her? I've checked the resource page and nothing. I've done some background reading but augh!! Independent learning topic here considering the extent we've done in class is reading a bunch of film reviews off the internet. :rolleyes:
Hey, don't cry, I wasn't allowed to do Ext. History because it clashed with my timetable, so I told my school that I was either going to do it externally or change schools. They said that I could do it externally, through Knox. Coincidentally, it only clashed with my term 4 (2003) timetable, so I sat in with a class through the rest of it. By that time, I'd given up on Knox (did I mention private school boys are assholes?) and had done my core study by myself, whilst still sitting their exams.

Sugar, where are the notes you promised all these good people? I don't have any core-study stuff that would help anybody.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)