university offers (1 Viewer)

funnybunny

funniest bunny in th land
HSC
hi,

i was wondering if i try out for unsw and adelaide uni for med, and i get into both, do the uni tell me that i've made it before the prefernce deadline, so that i can change the preferences around. Or is that all done through uac..(that is u dont knoe u've made it unitl they release the first round offers?)

thankyou

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
From what I know, UNSW is done through UAC, and Adelaide is done through SATEC (the SA equivalent).
Provided you meet the criterea, you will be offered a place at both. It is then up to you to decide which one to accept and which to decline.

funnybunny

funniest bunny in th land
HSC
so does that mean that if the courses are from different admission centres (eg. UAC and VTAC), then i can choose from the top preference course from each centre?
But when i apply thorugh UAC, dont i have to write the course of the code from SA in the application (to UAC)?
eg)
1st. UNSW med
2nd. Adel med

thanks in advance

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
No. UAC is only for your NSW preferences. Victoria uses a different system, as does SA. You need to apply separately for each of them.

You might have
UAC
1)UNSW med
VTAC
1)Melb med
SATEC
1)Adelaide med

And, in theory, you could be offered UNSW med AND Melbourne med AND Adelaide med...it just depends on whether or not you meet the criterea and the uni wants to offer you a place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)