University of Sydney - Open Day (1 Viewer)

smushieex

HSC
It's on tomorrow.
A whole bunch of my friends and a couple of year 12's from my school are going.
Is anyone else going?

AkaiHanabi

Thread killer
HSC
I'm going... but I'm in year twelve, so it kind of makes sense. I did go last year, so this year I'll probably be attending the talks for subjects I missed last year.

Aznmichael92

HSC
was going to go but currently sick so cant boo hoo. Would be nice to go to a uni opening day

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
Nope. I'm in the middle of my trials, have been to Usyd like 10+ times already, and am not planning on going there.

Aznmichael92 said:
was going to go but currently sick so cant boo hoo. Would be nice to go to a uni opening day
If you really want to go to an open day, UNSW is not on till the 6th of september.

Last edited by a moderator:

Malysh

Premium Member
HSC
YES! ive been looking forward to it for months! Im going especially early so i can be the first one there. Although im in year 10 i still think these events are crucial to the decisions i make for year 11 and 12.

:read:

Aznmichael92

HSC
midifile said:
If you really want to go to an open day, UNSW is not on till the 6th of september.
thanks. Such a pitty it wont be convenient for me to travel there like it is to sydney uni. I guess need to arrange transport with friends sometime soon

agirlinatutu

Im just not ready...
HSC
If it didnt take me like 2hours to get to Uni of Syd or even UNSW. I would go. Maybe next year

HSC
Lol it's going to take me 90 minutes at least. Not sure what I'm going to do transport/accomodation wise next year. :S

ital101

HSC
housah0lic said:
i am goingg :)
I said that it would be very beneficial to go. For no apparent reason, Without Wings deleted my post. It was relevant to the topic...she ought to not do things like that, it makes it look like she is trying to spite me or something like that.

Anyway, of course you should go! Oh and I'm not, go an assessment to do that wk, but yeah go...and if Without Wings didn't delete my post, I apologise...sorry.

swathard

HSC
i went to uts.. i didnt go to Usyd.. i went to usyd when i was in yr 8 lol only ocz my sister was going for yr 10, and i was like.. nah this is too old-fashioned for me.. so i went to uts today, and the people seem so much fresher, younger and more dynamic.

i love uts!! its so modern.

Jusskah

HSC
I went. It was fun! I liked the debate and other stuff they had going on. I'll definitely go again next year, because this year I only really went because I was dragged along so I didn't use the day that efficiently. But I really liked the atmosphere, not to mention its pretty :)

+The uni students should've won the debate >: (

smushieex

HSC
I went today. :)
The bag I got became really heavy by teh end of the day from all the booklets I kept getting. lol.

I wanted to check out UTS as well, but didn't get the chance too.
Oh well, there's always next year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)