University Games (1 Viewer)

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
It's coming to UOW so everybody better be practicing the age old UOW chant.

"W-O-double L - I'll be fucked, I can't spell - WOLLONGONG!!!!"

Ninga

HSC
Any of u guys got social passes? From what it looks like from the uni games website, most of the venues in wollongong will be booked from sunday - thursday nite during that week. So to goto any of these places or the parties, u need a social pass for the games. Doesn't really bother me but.

www.unigames.com.au and click on EUGs. Have fun.

HSC
I dont think that you will need a pass to get into the social venues. Actually, I am almost 100% sure that you wont. Considering every club in wollongong is open all week, I doubt that they will be refusing entry to people without a pass.

Ninga

HSC
I got this in my email just today. Came from the guy organising Uni games. Rest of the email is about picking up team uniforms.

Accreditation Cards

Will be handed out to you on Sunday 11th July by your Team Managers
This card is ALSO your Social Pass.
PLEASE DO NOT LOOK AFTER YOUR ACCREDITATION CARDS
PARTICIPANTS WITHOUT ACCREDITATION CARDS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO PLAY
PARTICIPANTS WITHOUT ACCREDITATION CARDS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED ENTRY TO SOCIAL FUNCTIONS

I think the please do not look after part is a mistake :)

They're will be about 2000 extra students in Wollongong during the time competing, and they will be out every single night of the games. That amount would fill up most of the clubs in Wollongong right? The uni games site has all the venues where the social passes are needed, i havent really looked at it, not sure if every place in Wollongong is booked or not.

Ultimate Frisbee :)

speed_bump

invalid
they had the same sorta thing system in coffs last yr, and they wernt letting any1 in without passes but after the first night they got over it and it was jst like normal, should be the same here.....hopefully...

HSC
I know that the Wollongong Nightlife clubs will be open, and between them they can hold a few thousand - then add Master Builders, Coonies, North Gong...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)