University Council & Academic Senate Elections (1 Viewer)

philly17

I agree with the builders i cant stand them at epping there is three lots of construction going on then I come to uni with another lot thats 4 in ONE DAY argh

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
there were signs saying that next week there is going to be loud construction noise outside the library that will interfere with study or some crap, so it won't get any better. edit: we're on hols! i forgot, who thinks they will still be going when we get back?

on the topic of the elections, some of the 'promises' are really dodgy... 'nuff said

X

xeuyrawp

Philomena_86 said:
I agree with the builders i cant stand them at epping there is three lots of construction going on then I come to uni with another lot thats 4 in ONE DAY argh
There definately is something very mentally disrupting about construction work. You know when you drive in to the city, you come off the Pacific Hwy at Chatswood to head onto the bridge? They *always* seem to be doing work there - you drive down there, and it's like playing Guess the Correct Lane or something.

marchetta

shut up and do me
HSC
I got the ballot form through the post yesterday, yet I didn't receive the profile sheet describing the academic senate candidates :(
Anyway, what did it say for yours Philomena? I also got a notice from the Catholic Society to vote from you. :D

philly17

Results were out yesterday - I was told that The undergrad academic senate positions went to me Philomena Smith and Tim Henry (an interesting combination I must say!) and Phil Betts lost the post grad position. I havent been offically 'contacted' by the ppl to tell me the stats.

(ps This may make no sense as it is late )

Ollz San

D.E.B
HSC
Philomena_86 said:
Results were out yesterday - I was told that The undergrad academic senate positions went to me Philomena Smith and Tim Henry (an interesting combination I must say!) and Phil Betts lost the post grad position. I havent been offically 'contacted' by the ppl to tell me the stats.

(ps This may make no sense as it is late )
Congrats! :)

X

xeuyrawp

Congratulations, Phily.

If I may, I'd like to express a concern I have with the Rules for a degree.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah congrats philomena, nice to have another boser up there

edit: are you going to be at uni for 7 years??

Last edited:

philly17

7years omg is that cose its a combined degree? is that cose its anceint history honors
???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)