University Copy Centre (1 Viewer)

Kamui

What are student notes exactly, do we need them?
Also, how come they also said that they provide tutorials, are they the same as the one you can download from the blackboard?

Littlelease

student notes are selected readings/articles/bits and pieces that the lecturer has put together for you to look at..... I think in most circumstances it's for preparation for tutorials

and second part...... WHO SAID they provide tutorials? I have no idea what you're talking about there...

I thought tutorials were just classes to help you with lectures..... not something you can download from the net?

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
hey melbournian!
what is up with the int. bus lectuuuuuuuuuures
i went to get coffee after this week's one, and then rushed back when i remembered that it was a 2hr lec and thought i'd left during the break
but it actually only went for one hour!! like wht the heeeeeeell. it's so hard to get up for a 9am lecture!!

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
i know! i have a dodgy slow printer, and it took nearly an hour to d/l it and print it out.

and the amount we have this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have SO much work.. and the reading would take forever. did you pick up the 3rd reading thing? that's like another few hours of reading right there

oh, and who's your govt tutor? i had this heaps spunky guy before, but i changed my tute time. now i have another guy who's reasonably spunky too and he's a heeeeaps good tutor. plus how sexy are the people in the govt unit!! i don't see any particular good lookers at the lecture but the tutorial is flooding with dreeeeeamboats with really sexy accents. *faints*

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
haha do you have the korean guy, i heard he was good.
i think i was the last person to get the reading, cos there was one copy on the counter and she just gave it to me.
A WEEK AHEAD?!!? where do you get the time??? i'm only 2/3 way through one of them!
oh yeh, i'm sure the librarian's presentation will be riveting. i'm doing trade liberalisation haha, it'll be so easy to find stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)