• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

University Choices (1 Viewer)

MouNtY

ELLO PEOPLE....well first round uac entries have closed, and i was just wondering wat universities you guys had chosen to go to and why you chose them....

i had three different choices...CSU, SCU, UWS and UC

i did'nt really pick these uni's but these uni's were the ones that had offered the courses that i wanted, and i'd also heard a lot of things about these uni's as well.

so wat abt you guys?

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
USYD, UNCLE, UNSW, CSU because they are all reputable uni's which offer my desired course

i applied for heaps of other unis interstate
monash, adeliaide, western australia, james cook, tasmania, melbourne etc

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
USYD ROX! i hope i get in.,..but i'll be stuck in shitty cumberland campus, boo! :(

Callistogenic

HSC
I had intentions on going to ANU (and still do, just I'll apply next year) as I can the capital's size to the size of Nowra, my hometown.

For those that are planning to go to ANU and get in, wait up! Sure, you'll be 2nd years by the time I get in, but we're still within the same age bracket! :p

Ziff

HSC
N/A
ANU then UOW for Arts/Law.

Both Unis have positives and negatives but ANU is more inline with what I want to do. UNSW and USYD aren't so much (plus they would take a strain on my hip pocket).

Ziff

HSC
N/A
dreamcaster said:
I had intentions on going to ANU (and still do, just I'll apply next year) as I can the capital's size to the size of Nowra, my hometown.

For those that are planning to go to ANU and get in, wait up! Sure, you'll be 2nd years by the time I get in, but we're still within the same age bracket! :p
Yeah, don't worry, heaps of people defer for a year. One of my mates is deferring for a year to get some cash together then he's heading down to ANU in 2006.

rumour

HSC
UNSW,Usyd, UTS, Mac,UoW, UWS

& I wanted to go to ADFA, but it was too late :(!!!!

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
UNSW/UTS/ANU/MQ/UNSW in that order.

MouNtY

oh you applied for latrobe? they didn't offer very many courses...wat was the course that you chose from there?

Rory

HSC
I applied for UC, ANU and UNE (In that order). They've got the courses I want to do and are in locations I'd like to be :)

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
ive only applied for uni
its local, i get four extra points if i go there
and my job requires me to study commerce there part time
its a geat uni

kylie_robbo

DooNy_TeChY said:
oh you applied for latrobe? they didn't offer very many courses...wat was the course that you chose from there?
B Arts and B Social Work both at LaTrobe Albury... I think they are preferences 8 and 9... (I think)

They have really low UAIs for most courses at LaTrobe though... I think one is 56.00 and the other 61.00 (I don't remember which is which... I don't really want to go to LT - I would rather be at CSU Wagga doing Pri Ed)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)