university application help (1 Viewer)

mat

ive applied as a non year 12 student for 2005 admission into university. i stated in my application that i have a uai (my uai is very low) would this effect my admission for next year, or can i submit a new application with only my tertiary results
please help

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
i think its a combination of both your uai and your uni results which count. i think its 50/50 and they try and find its equivalent uai for entry

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
Hopefully tomorrow in the Early Round the university will say that my transfer has gone through. I'm trying to switch from the BMus (Comp.) to the BA/BMusStudies, and while the Con, and even the Arts Music Dept. had absolutely no problems with it, the Faculty of Arts does. Stupid apply through UAC.

klh

HSC
i have simillar thoughts to what mat said as well since my uai is low and i am also applying through uac. But depending the institution you are applying to, they may require info about your uai. e.g. USyd require uai and tertiary studies while UWS only takes your highest mark in wither tertiary studies/uai/stat/work experience.
Read your UAc guide in Part 2 and for the institution, look under the heading: Admission requirements and sub-heading Australian Tertiary Studies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)