Uniform or not? (1 Viewer)

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
We do... they even told us that if we dont wear uniform they wont let us do our exam...

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
i think they told us it was to make it easy for the supervisors to identify us and not have to worry to much about us getting other people to do the exam for us but i dunno

porge

sorry, you've missed me
HSC
N/A
uniform is better i reckon, that way you are in the right frame of mind
havent you noticed that everyone is much too chilled during mufti days?

smallcattle

HSC
we arent being told... what am i gonna do???

wear uniform and finds out that im the only one wearing it?? or just wear it anyway...

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
we have to wear our uniform..
umm smallcattle why are you asking us we dont know what school you go to.. dont you have the phone number of someone from ur school? or if you havent got any friends give your school a phone call and ask to speak to your year advisor

BabySilver

HSC
I go to tafe so we have no uniform, though i do plan on pushing the boundries of the unwritten dress code.

First exam I plan on earing sox only, I feel sox are a suitable foot covering.

2nd exam, I have shirt that says fuck the olympics.. i'm wearing that.

3rd & 4th exam, not planned yet.. i'll have to think about it

5 & last exam I am planning on wearing my swimmers with shorts just so i dun have to go home & get changed on my way to my peircing/ tattoo session after the exam lol.

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
frodo said:
i think they told us it was to make it easy for the supervisors to identify us and not have to worry to much about us getting other people to do the exam for us but i dunno
isnt that what the photo ID forms were for though?

bluesky100

Carly :-)
HSC
Amsie said:
I live in victoria and am doing vce... Most public schools down here still have uniforms, but i haven't worn one since year 10 cos my school doesn't have one. It's great :)
I know of 2 school here in Vic that don't require uniform. Jumper/jacket/blazer only @ Berwick secondary (I think it is VCE only or yr12?) and Monash Secondary, unless the rules have been changed, VCE student were not req'd. to wear the uniform at all.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i sadly have to....really dodgy uniform - im going to boil!! :(
i'm going to have a hell of a lot of fun the next 4wks! woo hoo [/SARCASM]

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
We have to, but im kinda glad, cause it would feel weird to do that sort of stuff without it

Plus you might get sidetracked about worrying what to wear, so that eliminates that sort of thing

Amsie

bluesky100 said:
I know of 2 school here in Vic that don't require uniform. Jumper/jacket/blazer only @ Berwick secondary (I think it is VCE only or yr12?) and Monash Secondary, unless the rules have been changed, VCE student were not req'd. to wear the uniform at all.
well my school is only VCE... so no annoying year 9s/10s or anything... and i'm not in melbourne, i'm in sucky bendigo. So no uniform, piercings/tattoos allowed, it's great! where are you from?

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
Sarah168 said:
We already had grad but we have to wear uniform. I thought everybody had to actually...Id rather wear uniform anyway, it's easier.
and deprive the skanks of a shopping opportunity? what a shame...

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
as if they would actually not let you do the exam if you didnt go in uniform though. I mean its a pretty trivial thing to ruin someones HSC over

KittyKitty

we must wear correct uniform( shirts tucked in and everythin prolly)....if we dont we cant do the exam....misadventure forms and everythin....Dey say its gud if u were uniform but coz it kinda puts u in normal school mode n watnot....

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
smallcattle said:
cant you get an uniform note?
thats a good question, to all of you out there that have to wear uniform ... get a uniform pass thingy ... lol ...

i wonder if that'll work ... hmm ... :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)