• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Uni (1 Viewer)

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by flyin'
You better not let Asq read that... He might think unkindly of UoW Law ;)
Asqy is actually is pretty fond of UOW Law, well, with the employment statistics at least :p

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Santa, the question is will the employment stats still be the same when you graduate?

Btw, does it include those graduates working at Santa's Factory?

mic

Chronic Burper
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Lexicographer
Yeah, like his views are in some way influential. :p
swish!

santaslayer

HSC
Santa, the question is will the employment stats still be the same when you graduate?

Btw, does it include those graduates working at Santa's Factory?
That is an excellent question which further allows me to illustrate the benefits of graduating from such a superior tertiary institution. :p

These type of statistics are not unfamiliar to the University of Wollongong. UOW has enjoyed these suprisingly exceptional statistics for quite a number of years now. What happens in the future is impossible to predict, but judging from the law of statistic trends, 100% employment upon my graduation is not suprising :p :p

Plz note: I am SantaSlayer, not santa, my mission is to kill that jolly phat man! :D

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by santaslayer
Plz note: I am SantaSlayer, not santa, my mission is to kill that jolly phat man! :D
Note taken, Santa. :p

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
You don't know much about statistics if you think 100% is approaching anytime soon, eh? Ask flyin', he'll be glad to educate you. :D

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by Lexicographer
You don't know much about statistics if you think 100% is approaching anytime soon, eh? Ask flyin', he'll be glad to educate you. :D
Even if the God-ly figure of full employment can not be achieved upon my graduation, I will always end up as a statistic under "Currently Employed" :D :D :D :D (lower statistcs are a possibilty, but I ask myself: are they probable?) :p

Last edited:

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by santaslayer
Even if the God-ly figure of full employment can not be achieved upon my graduation, I will always end up as a statistic under "Currently Employed" :D :D :D :D (lower statistcs are a possibilty, but I ask myself: are they probable?) :p
Santa, is your mate employing you to drink a pub(?) because you know... that doesn't count!

santaslayer

HSC
Santa, is your mate employing you to drink a pub(?) because you know... that doesn't count!
For the last time, it's SantaSlayer, not santa. :p :p

The statistics of "currently employed" are always based legitimetley on the their degrees :p :p

mic

Chronic Burper
HSC
N/A
you kill santa???

but, but...that means i won't get a present from santa this year!!!

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

laney

HSC
its helped heaps i reckon.
when i dont' know what an english word is i'll just try to translate it from latin and guess and most of the time i'd say i'm pretty close.

the other day, my lecturer had a word were quite clearly it should have had an '..em' and he'd written it as '..am'.
the word escapes me at the moment. grrrr.

i wanted to point it out to him, but he hates me enough already *grins*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)