UNI Ranks (1 Viewer)

skylineboy001

HSC
N/A
Just wondering what people perceive as the top Universities in Sydney, from what i heard it UNSW & University of Sydney.

Aso is Charles Stuart University a joke?

Which ones excel in IT sector, from what i have heard going to UNI is hopeless if you want a career in IT as it is all theory, would it be University of Technology, Sydney?

Please save all the "a qaulification /degree is better than no qaulification /degree"

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
CSU.caps

Edit: to be semi-serious - without a doubt USYD and UNSW are the top universities overall in Sydney.

Last edited:

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
EVERY UNI is perceived as very good.

(except UWS)

jackmurray1989

Mr Mature
HSC
USyd is for homos and UNSW is for fags.

I'm just stating the facts. I know you were all thinking it; don't shoot the messenger.

Trajan

HSC
jackmurray1989 said:
USyd is for homos and UNSW is for fags.

I'm just stating the facts. I know you were all thinking it; don't shoot the messenger.

tbh...I think UOW is one of the finest , if not- THE BEST university in the Wollongong area.

Last edited:

Trajan

HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
Posts like these do a massive disservice to the UoW population (as does the high percentage of foreigners).

lol, you can't take that back now, son.

You'd have to think that USYD and UNSW are the powerhouse tertiary instutions in Sydney followed by other good universities such as
Macquarie, UTS, UoW......

Last edited:

blerkles

HSC
N/A
CSU is a different environment being country based. You actually are allowed to approach your lecturer *shock horror*. Most courses you can transfer to distance education if you get a job mid-degree. The hoity-toity-ness that I saw at city uni's just isn't there. Due to the locations, yeah the entry requirements are not as high, but I can give numerous examples of high UAI not always equalling doing well at uni so that's never a good indicator. Cost of living is a lot cheaper than Sydney. They have new Vet Science and Dentistry degrees so nice new labs. Btw, IT isn't the same as Computer Science at CSU. There's also fun stuff like the Games Technology degree if that's up your alley.

Not to say it is the 'best' IT degree... but if you think that lifestyle issues or teaching styles may disrupt your uni years (who cares about prestige if you can't finish!) it might be worth looking at.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)