Uni Questions (1 Viewer)

RogueAcademic

HSC
N/A
Re: bring lunch to uni?

I guess for some days I'll bring lunch, while for others...I'll buy food from the shops. :)
I recommend that you work out a semester schedule beforehand, so that you know which days you will bring lunch and which days you will buy from the shops.

Lori.

HSC

I totally agree with bringing your own - food from uni is too expensive, mostly unhealthy, not very fresh and if you want to eat at a decent time of the day (i.e. lunchtime), you have to queue up for ages.

I usually take a sandwich, a couple of pieces of fruit or veg, and a massive bottle of water.

RogueAcademic

HSC
N/A

If you get a job at one of these 'canteens' you might even get a free lunch out of it.

MJ-47

HSC
Re: uni inititations

hi, are there uni initiations. like getting your head flushed down the toilet, being strung up naked to the clocktower... stuff like that.
not rly but for u i'll make an exception :jedi:

TehAzner

HSC
N/A

hi, are there uni initiations. like getting your head flushed down the toilet, being strung up naked to the clocktower... stuff like that. i heard that sort of stuff happens alot

i am really scared that will happen to me.

again thanks in advance

Similar to American Pie: Beta House?? You're on the right track lol. Why does everything related to uni suddenly become Amercanised :haha:

ZaraKu

HSC
Re: 回复: Re: what to wear to uni

These "what should I wear to uni?" threads amuse me lol...
Go in boxers and a Hugh Hefner robe for all I care.

MrKim

HSC

lol to the person who started this thread, he already made what to wear in uni, now bring lunch to uni?

miche11e

HSC

I know new college has this tradition.

My friend who stays there was blind folded and taken to a remote location with a few other newbies. They had no money and a couch. They had to get themselves and the the couch back to college.

I believe it involved catching a ferry and then walking for 4 hours while carrying the couch in the middle of the night. :rofl:
lol when you said "remote location" for some reason i thought of UTS o-camp (held at "a mystery rural location") and i thought "why the couch?" lol

and by the way, XKCD is awesome :D

Skater_bum

HSC

you started the "what to wear to uni thread" , f**kin relax , this shit doesnt exist and if so its typically personal haha , the closest thing to a initiation is studnet society camp or cruise .

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A

hi, are there uni initiations. like getting your head flushed down the toilet, being strung up naked to the clocktower... stuff like that. i heard that sort of stuff happens alot

i am really scared that will happen to me.

again thanks in advance
hahah thats funny, which toilet would you get your head flushed in?? there are soo many...

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
hi, i am really scared and nervous about uni.

i am worried i wont be able to pass any subjects.i got a uai of 85, the course i got into the cutoff was actually 94 but with my bonus points i got in.

anyone know if i will fail any subjects? so will a person with a uai of 85 pass any subjects?

i got lots of tutoring during my hsc, like alot around $20k worth of tutoring in year 12.

will i be able to find a tutor at uni?

please let me know. i am really worried

thank u in advance helpfull bosers
i agree uai means nothing at uni, usually high uai people do worser at uni. I think your over exagerating on the 20k for tutoring, you could pay your way into uni with
that much lol.

BTW what degree you gonna study?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)