Uni offers (1 Viewer)

haouraa

HSC
N/A
Hey, I was just wondering if i would still receive an offer into a course even if I was a couple points of eg radiography: 94.40 atar required, but I got around 88. Also, I receive 5 bonus points (low socio economic school) would that be put into consideration? Thank you

sy37

HSC
Well, if you received an atar of 88 it's likely you got band 5's / 6's in subjects yeah? and those subjects themselves could also give you bonus points eg I get like 5 eas pointas like you, but if I get a band 5 in chem it's another 2 so its 7 now..etc

If you do adv english, chem, physics I'm pretty sure radiography has bonus points for them (just check on the course website)

Flop21

HSC
Well, if you received an atar of 88 it's likely you got band 5's / 6's in subjects yeah? and those subjects themselves could also give you bonus points eg I get like 5 eas pointas like you, but if I get a band 5 in chem it's another 2 so its 7 now..etc

If you do adv english, chem, physics I'm pretty sure radiography has bonus points for them (just check on the course website)
Isn't this USYD? I heard you can't get bonus points there.

turnerloos

TAFE Executive Officer
HSC
Hey, I was just wondering if i would still receive an offer into a course even if I was a couple points of eg radiography: 94.40 atar required, but I got around 88. Also, I receive 5 bonus points (low socio economic school) would that be put into consideration? Thank you
you don't get automatic 5 for going to a low socio economic school. it ranges from 1-5, so you could potentially receive only 1 point which puts you at an 89 atar position.

haouraa

HSC
N/A
Ohh okay, I see. But if they're full first round those bonus marks wouldn't apply, right?

haouraa

HSC
N/A
you don't get automatic 5 for going to a low socio economic school. it ranges from 1-5, so you could potentially receive only 1 point which puts you at an 89 atar position.
How do we find out how much points we get?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)