• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Uni offers (1 Viewer)

HSC
KarmaKitten said:
This isnt true.

You are still eligible for the other course. It is encouraged that you accept whatever you get in the main round as you may not get anything in the final round. And you dont wanna end up with no offer at all? do you?
Unless it's your first preference.

porphyrin

HSC
N/A
kevinx2 said:
From the UAC website:

Do I need to change my preferences between offer rounds?

No, not unless you have changed your mind about what you wish to study. If you receive an offer to your first preference in one offer round you will not be considered for your lower preferences in subsequent offer rounds unless you change your preferences.
If you receive an offer to a lower preference in an offer round, you will automatically be considered for your higher preference/s in subsequent rounds

HTH

spence

HSC
kevinx2 said:
Yeah but if its your first preference than you should want to do it more than vet science. And you can change prefs anyway

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
Yes I did, under the SALT scheme for La Trobe University. Conditional offer was that I had to get equal to or over the entry score and I fulfilled this. I feel so relieved not having to wait for the offers to come out, knowing that I'm already guaranteed a place.

B Business (HRM & Marketing) @ La Trobe University Mildura/Bendigo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)