Uni Offers Question (December Round 2) (1 Viewer)

Ryotalol

HSC
I have Bachelor of Criminology Bachelor of Cybersecurity at UTS as my first preference from SRS because I met the criteria but I also have Bachelor of Computing Science (Honours) also at UTS as my second preference which isn't from SRS and I think I also meet the selection rank for it.

Do I get both offers or just one offer because I really want Bachelor of Computing Science (Honours)

Ryotalol

HSC
SRS so u got an early entry for the first preference?

Ud just get an offer for ur highest preference that ur eligible for
So I'll get an offer for first preference even though its from SRS and won't get an offer for the second preference?

Lana bananana

HSC
I have Bachelor of Criminology Bachelor of Cybersecurity at UTS as my first preference from SRS because I met the criteria but I also have Bachelor of Computing Science (Honours) also at UTS as my second preference which isn't from SRS and I think I also meet the selection rank for it.

Do I get both offers or just one offer because I really want Bachelor of Computing Science (Honours)
Was your SRS conditional? If so you will probably get into your first preference for first round. But don't worry - you can always apply through second round. I'm sure if you met the selection rank that you will get it if its your first preference in second round offers. Best of luck though!

Hsc1111

HSC
Do you only get one offer per round or one offer from each institution?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)