Uni Experiment Volunteers (1 Viewer)

X

xeuyrawp

+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
yeah but thats cos i hang out at hospitals... its my fetish.. to get stuff shoved into me..
i did one muscle one.. with a catheter into my calf it was $60 for 3-4 hrs..
what kind of catheter? One of those thick, huge tubes that they stick into you, or just a needle with a tube (like an IV drip)?

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
it was an Intramuscular one. with saline being pumped into my calf muscle to cause pain..
kinda lik the IV ones

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
$6o bucks and all i did was stretch my leg.. yes.. about 5 of these... from painless to some pain during not after...
i got $100 for a cold drug test about 20mins..

yes.. only cos i want to see wat its lik if i do research work

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
PwarYuex said:
what kind of catheter? One of those thick, huge tubes that they stick into you, or just a needle with a tube (like an IV drip)?
I would've laughed if it was a bladder one. If they didn't look so uncomfortable, I'd go for one. Imagine having to never walk to the toilet for a pee again!

On the other hand, I hate those big thick ones they shove in after surgery to drain the muck from the area. Both times I had my lungs operated on, I was hooked up to those. They're huge, and you must always keep the bucket low. After the morphine wears out, and you're done coming down, you can feel the pain one of those brings.

Guess who doesn't have a strong stomach? Anybody?

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
theres notices on the board at uni all the time asking for people with previous injuries etc for tests & experiments ...dont know if they are paid tho

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
jezzmo said:
Where's a sign up sheet? This would make a great long term career.
Simply for the fact that I already treat my body like an amusement park, I might as well get paid for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)