Uni corses and maths... (1 Viewer)

billbuilds

HSC
well i want to do a science degree but i only do general maths. i cant find anywhere that tells me if this will get me in. (ill have trouble with the work but thats not what im asking at the moment)

under assumed knowlage its listed at 2U/3U maths, physics and chemistry and ive got the physics and chem. is assumed knowlage a requirement or just suggested? im planning on doing a bridging corse over the holidays.

billbuilds

HSC
what about Subject prerequisites?
on this table from UAC it says that i will not have acheived the reccomended level of assumed knowledge, and that you are expected to have acheived band 4.

anyone else get in without doing 2 or 3 unit maths? please reply, i do want to go to uni next year.

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
billbuilds said:
what about Subject prerequisites?
on this table from UAC it says that i will not have acheived the reccomended level of assumed knowledge, and that you are expected to have acheived band 4.

anyone else get in without doing 2 or 3 unit maths? please reply, i do want to go to uni next year.
It says there "If you do not have the level of assumed knowledge your are NOT prevented from enrolling but may be...." so you'll be accepted but you should do a bridging course, as you plan to.

Regarding subject prerequisites, if you do not meet the prerequisites you will not be allowed to that that particular unit (subject), unless you get a waiver or something.

gracie007

HSC
the solution is really simple. just do a bridging course. its all good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)